Thursday, December 17, 2020

game play is good for health...

https://images.hive.blog/DQmcWMf7khpaPoJFoNgxYwpwhFrKyfKGdVismJzLctzKvzS/IMG_20201217_192545_131.jpg

IMG_20201217_192545_131.jpg

Logo Playing badminton is very important to keep the body healthy. shakil001 in blurthelth • 2 days ago IMG_20201215_192129_289.jpg Assalamu alaikum how are you all. I hope everyone is well. I am also very good in your prayers. I participated in badminton today after a long time. Because I was sick for some time, which is why I could not participate in one of my favorite games, badminton. I am very happy to participate in badminton today.This badminton game is a very popular game in our Bangladesh. I am playing this badminton game with my older brothers.I really enjoy playing badminton with my older brothers. Badminton is a very important sport for keeping the body healthy.But we are not KB professional badminton players here. Because many of our big brothers work in banks and some are high school teachers. IMG_20201215_192440_099.jpg Badminton is a popular sport this winter. We get a little space in the neighborhood to play this badminton game. We play this badminton game to keep our body warm. This game of badminton not only gives pleasure, but also gives health benefits. There are many benefits to playing badminton. For example, our breath control as well as the body is healthy. Badminton is very important to lose weight. If we can play badminton every day, we can lose about 4-5 kg ​​of weight. This game is very hard. It is used. So this badminton is effective to lose weight fast. This game sweats a lot of body. Regular badminton game makes the body fresh and lively. It removes mental fatigue which increases our focus on work several times. This game also develops and develops intelligence. This game of badminton increases the growth of bone cells. It makes the body stronger. The amount of work we do in badminton reduces our blood sugar which is responsible for diabetes. This badminton game controls blood pressure. This game of badminton plays a special role in keeping our body healthy. I am happy to be able to participate in this game at night with everyone. I have been playing badminton for a long time now. I can't keep up with my big brothers by playing. If you play, your body stays healthy. So at some point, we will play this badminton at night. It will keep our body and health good.
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-148441/@shakil-islam/game-play-is-good-for-health

No comments:

Post a Comment