Monday, September 6, 2021

Starting a new day, Monday vibes ✌️

https://images.hive.blog/p/cyxkEVqiiLy5czPNg6acYev351Du9gQgrBvuGckPMBXJxfb4S5VC6meixGPKBAnVzNp2EEyvBgHJLN1YDTKDsc6c9Zqvw91odbyu44SSTWWvHhcRdeYPtUu5D8mUJSYEx2S?format=match&mode=fit

IMG_20210906_071952.jpg
It's a new day, it's a new life and I'm feeling good, do you remember the song? Well this is not properly my Monday mood but by the way...Monday for me it's quite hard, I usually have the night shift during the weekend so during the Monday morning I feel really veri tired. I wake up this morning with my old patient, we start our daily routine with a bath, a good breakfast and some TV shows. He is actually always in bed and the situation will not change, he is often confused and noisy but I love him su much.
During these days I really feel like a new start, because I will move soon after almost 15 years in the same little village, and I am very excited, I really need a new place where I can restart and have a new life, my old place make me so sick, exhausted, can a place make you exhausted? I think yes.
Actually I also start a new way of living more healthy, I quit with alcohol and junk foods, and that's a big change, I suffered because I was and I am too fat and that create me back pain and other disturbs, and I was too used to alcohol was almost a routine, it's can ruin my body and my mind, I also change my therapy in borderline disorder and so it's like a Monday in my life, a day where I can start from new.
In front of me I don't have a new week, I have a new life and it's a big challenge, but I will take it.


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-190931/@noemilunastorta/starting-a-new-day-monday-vibes

No comments:

Post a Comment