Friday, September 17, 2021

"Flu Vaccination recommended by Government for Kids" My Actifit Report Card: September 17 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwndZwM5HQvqkrXMhNdHnm4XevkBofbQ9V3G4CVQ9zzBpkdUTak?format=match&mode=fit


Namaste 🙏 Dear friends,
As per our government bodies, flu vaccine is good for sessional viral flu and even it have 50% power to fight with corona. Due to no covid vaccine for kids, this flu vaccine is a good option to give kids.

Same thing recommended by my physical also for my 7yesrs kid and I gave flu shot to my kid.

I have completed 4023 steps count yesterday.

I hope my friends you all are fit and healthy with your family.

Thanks for being with me..

Regards
Idea-make-rich

This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


4023
Running, Walking, Yoga

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@idea-make-rich/actifit-idea-make-rich-20210917t154334028z

No comments:

Post a Comment