Monday, September 20, 2021

Healing :)

https://images.hive.blog/p/8DAuGnTQCLptZgjHUrRAJGcW4y1D4A5QVJJ7zjzqqKdfVHSS6NapSCCCbL6GfFPzh8FRsjDH9Yxqa4Xh4gwtu69cAr3BAEe9NarEsEv3hA8fZoqrbiZtdpHBCY16uVyJWHTeRYmVmv12BV8TnxWw4XFJ3X7mEbtwrfeyj2cfcvS?format=match&mode=fit

IMG_8691.JPG

It's been 11 days that I got my appointment with my naturopath, and it's been 11 days that I started gemmotherapy. Today I received my blood results and I am surprised, happy and proud of the positive results. My goal was to lower my antibodies every month, and I always managed to do that. But this latest blood test shows a big difference. I was at 6,6 in June and today I am at 3,9 ! My antibodies are supposed to be lower than 1,75. And my T4 is pretty much normal :) There's still work to be done, but I am progressing every day and I couldn't be happier. As always, I get super nervous every time I wait for my blood results but learning this brought so much joy and pride. I seriously almost cried happy tears. I immediately sent a message to my naturopath and she was as surprised as me but also super excited. She told me how proud she was of all the efforts I've been putting in. This felt very good.

I've already feeling changes ever since I started taking those plants. I feel less stressed and anxious, I feel more focused and I feel just more in peace with myself.

If you missed my latest blog, here's what I do to get better every day:

  • yoga

  • breathing exercises

  • new diet (less dairy products, less caffeine, more organic food, specific vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, sweet potato, mushrooms..) specific fruits (bananas, pear, watermelon, coconut...), wholegrain rice, wholegrain bread, less sugar...

  • gemmotherapy (I take dogwood, viburnam and hawthorn plants every day)

  • organic toothpaste, deodorant and exfoliant

  • more time outside (long walks)

  • more time with people I love

  • more music

  • more rest

I hope these things can help anyone out there :) I apply these things every day (and added more things along the way) since I got diagnosed in June. It does get better when you apply a healthy way of life. And I still recommend you see a naturopath. This truly makes a difference.

To be honest with you, when I first got diagnosed with Graves' disease, I felt discouraged and "depressed". But this taught me to be brave and motivated. Whatever disease you have, it does not define who you are.

Today I feel happy and proud, and hopefully I will bring more good news in the next few months :)

Much love,

Virginie


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/blog/@virginieoneph/healing-

No comments:

Post a Comment