Tuesday, September 21, 2021

STAY SANE; choose happiness

https://images.hive.blog/p/2gsjgna1uruvXSNcyT4tXW3w6Kin6p4AwW7es3C4RuM5hkVrASwuDukCpvW56vdybftaTveyKUjTPar1QZPzNwSorEjHtLY4iWGExWVqN3iQziYjTX?format=match&mode=fit

Being healthy mentally is one of the greatest privilege we can have as humans and we should always work towards having a balanced set of mind so as to live a good life.

I know there are lots of things going on at the moment around everyone of us and in the world as a whole, and every sector of life has been affected either positively or negatively in the course of this few years and I would really say that We've all did a wonderful job in taking charge of the situation and that's a great job well done to each and everyone of us in making sure we stood our grounds in facing our problem without loosing our minds.

Myself as an example on how I'm staying sane

So many times I feel so down due to the situations I face, and things happening around me starts to find a way to hold me down emotionally and physically as well, but I try the best I can to keep calm. Though so many times, reality and nature sets in and I cannot but control my emotions therefore, making me show emotions feelings in a very moody way.
But I keep the balance in the *Sanity realm just to stay on track of my mental health.

Things I do that helps me stay on track
I do a lot of things that I do whenever I'm down but below are things I do the most, and it helps me a lot.


Image credit- https://www.dreamstime.com

  • Listening to music: Music has been one of the major factors that helps me escape reality and tend to make me feel alright and better most of the times. Music has played key major roles in my life and every time I listen to them, I feel more relieved and relaxed and full with hope that it's going to be fine.


Image credit- https://www.123rf.com

  • Visiting a friend: I noticed most of the times I feel depressed are when I'm all alone during the bad times and this usually leads to boredom and thinking sets in. But I also noticed that whenever I'm down and I have the opportunity to meet a close person to talk to, I would feel much better and relieved that I had a chat with someone and if possible share my problems with them because who knows if that would be a chance for my problems to be solved.


Image credit- https://www.singingbasics.com

  • Singing: Growing up trying to be a musician later in the future gave me so much hope in life right from when I was little. So I grew up singing and by doings things, I'm letting emotions out feel better in the process and also used it as an escape to my depressions as well.

I would say that to know the key of staying sane is to Firstly have a positive mindset always because that's what keeps the bond of not giving up but to keep pushing hard.

Recommendation
I would like to personally recommend that any time we feel so down and lonely, all we need do is find something to do at the present moment to keep your mind from it for some while and also to relax the mind as well.

Always remember to stay sane and not loose focus.


Image credit- https://www.ink.com
Thanks for taking your time to read this post, I hope it helps someone out there who needs it.



Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-150329/@flexyg/stay-sane-choose-happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment