Monday, September 20, 2021

Something amazing

https://images.hive.blog/p/vM1pGHgNcyCn1ghZZvZ8Rc8b5rph3Rn6aAiUgu5yESmbu8Xo1xbnsNjaygjfc8qSaDL9L9KLDiwJgaSvHy88dQ2ts3hx91dt5Ph5nVu7bA9ABrkMbed9nkJ5BZjJKVMYTCjwjCJ?format=match&mode=fit
image

You gotta do what you gotta do. I am forcing myself to run lately. It's working, I guess. I would be happy if I managed to steal three 25 minutes in a week. That's my goal. Here's a run from yesterday. Looking at the weather today, I am happy that it was amazingly beautiful yesterday. No clouds but a perfect temperature.

Surprisingly but as expected, the run was less laboured than the previous one. Feeling good. Let's hope I will have at least one 5K run this month. Although not ran on the waterfront, the streets were less busy. Managed to complete a 4k early in the morning.

A run to punctuate the weekdays and I am happy.
Keep healthy.
Check out some detailed info at my EXHAUST page
Join me in testing out EXHAUST!


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-176853/@rmsadkri/xhst-activity-1632163676

No comments:

Post a Comment