Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Health and Food

https://images.hive.blog/p/cyxkEVqiiLy5czPNg6acYev351Du9gQgrBvuGcnW2k7aF5we2qxYXUr1AFoWMUXYmPL82XEhPRkPZ22oWG6v4SXrQZLgYoJfHek7n3hnLrNa7oR5jqHAF3oQVKt1UNr5Dve?format=match&mode=fit

IMG_20210825_140405.jpg

It's been a few days, and I haven't been able to eat properly. I don't know the real reason. However, I will not say it is new to me because it has happened many times before. I stopped eating, no! I would not do that on my own. I did not want to eat. Now the same problem has arisen. Why don't you want to eat me? I'm not fond of it at all. Do you know the real reason? I don't think so. Delicious food is in front of the eyes; it gets hungry but does not want to eat. Because it's been almost ten years, I can't eat properly.

No matter how good the food is, I can't eat it with satisfaction. It's not new; it's very old. I have to go to the doctor every month to change the prescription. If the medicine of any month gives good results, then the medicine of that month has to be continued. If the result is zero or less than last month, the doctor may change it and recommend another medication. This is precisely how it has been going for about five years.

My health condition does not improve even if it does not deteriorate, although I am strong enough but do not have the physical growth as it should be. Sometimes there are times when I love to eat, but it doesn't last long. When I like to eat, I regularly eat three times a day. He doesn't get up in the morning and has breakfast; he eats lunch a few hours later; this is how it is possible to eat on time. But when I feel reluctant, like the last few days, I wouldn't say I like to eat. It is eaten once a day, but it is all my mom's effort. I know there are reasons for my negligence in this case, so I have such a problem. Some of the issues that may be the cause, I do overthink more! It is useless to do what I should not do. When I think I need to stay healthy, I pay close attention to what I eat; the next time, I forget to eat to stay healthy.

We know that the first step in taking care of the body is to eat; it is imperative for every human being to eat according to the body's needs. As I always say, my mother is always the best. She thinks about me all the time, about my food. If there is any food I can eat, whatever I eat, my health will be good, and everything will be taken care of. My diet is vegetarian as well as non-vegetarian because the doctor told me to eat enough vegetables.

Where my friends all like to eat fast food, I don't go near them. When we all go to a restaurant to eat together, I am not interested in food.


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-190212/@toushik/health-and-food

No comments:

Post a Comment