Wednesday, September 8, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: September 8 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/2gsjgna1uruvXSNcyT4tXW3w6Kin6p4AwW7es3C4RRcnprZFJtWZCTgNXxfnCz1KyohU75jZMcuw8vVL9xekq2yLCaVyYr2rgJEdc1CWVusNcNPg9B?format=match&mode=fit

Greetings folks,
Today sad sports day at school. After all the festivities I felt like doing something random, so I rescheduled my private lesson and took a trip into the bamboo Forrest in Kyoto.
I feel refreshed and it added quite a-bit to my steps count today. The isn’t over yet but o figure I should get this report in early.


In keeping with my friends in the Wednesday wellness club I’ve gotten in some a exercise.
The goal is to work out 3 - 5 times a week. I hope this will result in a smaller midriff and general good health. A boost in energy is welcome.
FitOn has been my partner in this good crime called exercise , I also use seven app , it’s good at school right after lunch. Let’s go hard and have a healthy week. Be deliberate in taking good care of your mental and physical health. Have a good one ☝🏿.

This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


13637
Walking

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@missaj/actifit-missaj-20210908t114553537z

No comments:

Post a Comment