Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Medicine card?

https://images.hive.blog/p/8DAuGnTQCLptZgjHUrRAJGcW4y1D4A5QVJJ7zjzqqKdfVHSS6NapSCCCu1eGpzYXvbmvkZ7uVWrFxo3gKhqgdKTdmpaWKgeavzwZBBLuffPyN9WYXWGv7gUKaVN8jhv4n4hR2zryRLYh4nLPS8qJBkg22LAWNsBvdGY1CQ1Kbav?format=match&mode=fit

For some reason I could no longer sign in with this account. I didn't change anything but I am glad to be back.

I know what recipes are and what a health insurance card is but I have no idea what a medicine card is. I never had one and I doubt if it will benefit me. Out of experience I can tell no one cares what you knkw about your own medical condition. Everything always needs to be tested again. A test means a bill which is good for money, what already is known won't bring new cash.
The doctor doesn't know, not even recognize me if she sees me and already proved not to read my medical file at all. The pharmacy did ones and told me I couldn't use the meds prescribed.
Since I no longer use meds or visit a doctor my medicine card is blank which saves paper, ink and means I am as healthy as anyone can be (only sick people visit doctors).
With that I am glad. No paperwork left about me... It takes twenty years till the doctor throws it away. At that time I belong to the past and am history.

organ-donation-4107610__480.jpg

The only thing I have is a 'donor codicil'. I do not want organs or blood from anyone and will not give mine. No exceptions.

Join the freewriters. The prompt is provided by @mariannewest.


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-161155/@wakeupkitty/medicine-card

No comments:

Post a Comment