Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Healthy Skin ?

https://usermedia.actifit.io/2daa3f2f-7938-4c82-8b2c-48b90fc919f8
Hello everybody. Welcome Well today my friends was talk about the routine that they used for theirs face. It was very interesting because I make up but I don't has this all preparation before and after to do that. Maybe is time to take care my skin. The first of my friends buy this cream. It has a lot of benefits and sun protection.

It's a face's cleaner using before and after to make up.

Another friends use that cream. She used for everything.

Other friends tell us her natural routine. That's consist to mix coffee ,sugar and a cream. She puts on here face with a massage and clean in a 20 minutes. So Well there are a lot of things to take care our skin. Maybe is time that I make it. I gonna write in my project of the new year . Happiness.

5286
Daily Activity

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/actifit/@kgwork/actifit-kgwork-20191211t023315413z

No comments:

Post a Comment