Friday, December 27, 2019

Fresh and Healthy food after Christmas meaty celebration. Vegies and Fish πŸ˜‹πŸ˜˜

https://img.esteem.ws/2gyvpvjy1a.jpg

2gyvpvjy1a.jpg

### *I watch what I eat because it'll either build me up or destroy me down.* Christmas celebration has just passed and I know I had a taken a lot of unhealthy foods like soda, alcohol and oily & meaty viands and sweet deserts. All these are inevitable when it comes to party celebrations or holiday season. It won't do any harm to our health at all if we know how to limit ourselves and above all discipline our own self. :) After Christmas party I know I had taken too much food that's somehow less significant to my health. Early this morning I went to public markey to look for fresh vegetables and newly catched fish. Lucky I am!!! I found a very fresh fish and vegeies for my food today. I cooked fish& vegies soup. And I fried the rest of the fish!

ze57s8fnn0.jpg

### I love it! πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹ Fried fish paired with vinegar sauce filled with onions and hot spicy chilli PLUS my fish&vegies' soup are all perfect for my lunch. Oh! I'm a filipino so they're paired with rice. I think had 3cups of rice. 'Twas a "supa-lunch" I would say... haha. # Thanks for dropping by! Stay Healthy Guys!πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ CHEERS! Your Friend, @iamwhatiamnot
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/esteem/@iamwhatiamnot/fresh-and-healthy-food-after-christmas-meaty-celebration-vegies-and-fish

No comments:

Post a Comment