Sunday, November 3, 2019

Can't withstand my baby's pain || She received the third booster of the immunization

https://img.esteem.ws/5zmx2bhp85.jpg

5zmx2bhp85.jpg

Hi Steemit community, I was a little bit stressed out this week because I have to go for my little girl immunization boost for her third round which I found to be a very healthy routine for the babies. When I got to the hospital I could not find my stand easily because I went there late, the reason been that I first of all went to the National Youth Service Corp Secretariat to obtain some new forms concerning my Off work assignment. I got to the NYSC Secretariat at exactly 10:00am and I was released 12:30pm , so I went to the Clinic straight, Ero Omo Maternity Health Center at Kilanko, Offa Garage Area. Ilorin. Where we took the third shot of the vaccine. I would have love to share my experience the same day or the next day but my child spent three days crying and weeping. I was told that this immunization round will be very helpful for my child because it work apparently well. It was given the her at the both legs.

kukkvowlrp.jpg

I feel just crying with her sometimes because when she receives the immunization. It is a hell in the cell meaning for several hours it all crying mood.

ds7get5506.jpg

## I remain your Kwara first lady on STEEMIT. * Thanks so much for supporting me and my family ( husband @mattsanthonyit ) #### Special thanks to @fulltimegeek, God bless you more for us. Amen!!! #### @ayopeju.
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/health/@ayopeju/can-t-withstand-my-baby-s-pain-or-or-she-received-the-third-booster-of-the-immunization

No comments:

Post a Comment