Friday, November 29, 2019

Taking a break

https://ipfs.busy.org/ipfs/QmSobJDdN1v84m2UvK2NbGSmCZCvnB93qgqJQhX3v8PQcE
“A sick thought can devour the body's flesh more than fever or consumption.”

76906165_539771133541031_8821875320043864064_n.jpg

Writing everyday on Steemit has brought me so much, and I never would have thought that it would one day turn into a passion. Words aren’t enough to express how beyond thankful I am for this platform and the amazing people I had the chance to interact on here with. However my mental and physical health are on the verge of collapsing and I can’t keep up no more. The last few months have been extremely hard and I am inches away from falling apart. Luckily I only have 6 days of school left before I can give my mind a rest and start seeking help. In spite of the very healthy lifestyle that I lead, my mind is in a constant state of extreme psychological pain. I will do my best to figure out what is going on inside my brain and put into place the proper measures to be at a stable place, because I can no longer go through life like this. I don’t wish this mental insanity upon my worst enemy. I may look and act normal, and that’s the power of invisible wounds. Deep under the surface I am drowning -300 feet underwater. I will be back. Until then I wish you nothing but health to each and everyone of you. Health is the most precious thing in the world. I’d give anything, absolutely anything to have it. Endless Love πŸ’œ Sab
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/life/@steemityourway/taking-a-break

No comments:

Post a Comment