Sunday, November 17, 2019

I wish someone told me. That's why I'm telling you.

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmavH4cHUz3kJtRzhhGgvjLosp9Wkf5stUD8U2BGfTzQtH/IMG_6289.jpg

IMG_6289.jpg

I wish someone told me. I wish I knew what I know now. I gave blind faith to the doctors and have my precious babies vaccinated. Mine survived, but many are not so lucky and they are devastated. I saw “VAXXED II: The People's Truth” today. Just like the first VAXXED documentary film, theatre was packed with audience whose children are vaccine injured. They were sobbing during both films, they know what it’s like to witness your child from being healthy to shutting down after the shots. 
 In this powerful sequel, some of the voices of these parents are heard. While the credits roll after the movie, I saw family just holding each other and cried, and it makes me cry. If you see this movie, or if you know any of these parents in person, you wouldn’t have a heart to tell them vaccines don’t harm, or doctors know better. Only the doctors who have researched vaccines know better, those doctors will tell you unvaccinated are the healthy ones. Who would inject another human’s DNA into your body by force? Do we have freedom to say No, not my body to a drug dealer? Our insane government is forcing 72 doses of vaccines on a child, these harmful ingredients in a small body. If you want to keep your child from harm, then your child is denied education here in NY. If we don’t stop this fascist entity and Big Pharma who are protected from the liability for vaccine injuries (that’s why USA give the most amount of Vaccines), you watch, we will be the sickest nation of the world. We will be No.1 cancer nation. Already we are No.1 in infant mortality rate among the wealthy countries.

IMG_6278.jpg

VAXXED II: The People's Truth screening in New York City on Nov. 16, 2019

IMG_6291.jpg

VACCINE FREE To VICTORY! More info: Tinyurl.com/VaccineFree2Victory
Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/vaxxed/@yukaonelove/i-wish-someone-told-me-that-s-why-i-m-telling-you

No comments:

Post a Comment