Friday, September 3, 2021

Tuna dish in 10 minutes

https://images.hive.blog/p/C3TZR1g81UNbFzApDTmvFYJczLb7FJz3TaMfBugj6nRTSiGF7Ctm4jiVEbjeBJRf4xEGyV4bofTbfMDfuFu82TmW3gng9s766MhdxDnCTVm5hnhpZ2tGy9C?format=match&mode=fit

img_5503.heic


Got tuna and little else in the fridge? Maybe, some leftover rice, half a zucchini, a lick of pesto, an onion and celery?

No worries, you got a meal!

Now, get chopping and dicing :) And before you mix this yummy, healthy heap together, you might want to drizzle some extra virgin olive oil and squeeze half a lemon on top of it.

If you’re feeling fancy, you could garnish your dish with feta cheese, croutons and some olives 🫒


img_5499.heic


Here’s are some beautiful, colorful vegetables to keep around the house that, in a pinch, you can use for a salad, pizza toppings, or just chomp on with a dip (say, hummus?)


img_5521.png


img_5522.png


img_5520.png


And, because I miss starting my days with freshly- squeezed exotic fruits, in Colombia, this is how I begin my mornings, lately:


img_5513.heic


I know, I know… I should be making my own smoothies; I’ll get there 😊


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120586/@yahia-lababidi/tuna-dish-in-10-minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment