Sunday, September 12, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: September 12 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwQ6LQ9BSbGQC3LDLV6UbkYTBgySmxCw1dMRCn9CbAWQk3U7rPy?format=match&mode=fit

Happy Sunday! Well, that's what my friend said early in the morning. In my head I thought, really. I will be working the whole damn day. I don't know how happy it would be. Nevertheless, turns out I did manage to take time out for myself, go out on little walks and all that.

walking in path surrounded by red blossoming flowers. Ain't that pretty path to walk now.

In a nutshell not a bad day. As far as diet goes I ate pretty much healthy the whole day. I did crave junk due to all the stress. You know that stress-hypothalamus-junk craving loop, yeah exactly that one. Maybe I should write about it. Oh that reminds, I did finally wrote a blog on my work life during the pandemic. I do plan to writing more science for sure this week. I kinda miss that stuff. It kept me up to date writing all that stuff. Now I feel like there is so much more I have to catch up on. Anyhow, I won't stretch this actifit post further. I will see you in my next blog.
Signing off.

This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


10329
Walking

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@scienceblocks/actifit-scienceblocks-20210912t172735126z

No comments:

Post a Comment