Thursday, March 11, 2021

Healthy Treats : My Strawberry-filled-week!

http://ifttt.com/images/no_image_card.png
https://i.postimg.cc/PqLk3Xm5/B8-CEFBD7-2-CF9-499-E-88-E2-28559-E155-D0-C.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/qqkmjCnB/5-BAF6380-429-E-4-E78-BFFA-D341859-B7-CEA.jpg ___ To anyone, and those trying to overcome a life of chemicals and addictions, Nature has vast remarkably healthier alternatives if we know where to actually seek, find and utilize. Mother Nature gave us so many gifts, natural snacks without chemicals or preservatives are a few of these free gifts. In my own case its Strawberries and a few other uncommon fruits in my city, I cherished fruits especially the sour-sweet types(any fruit that combines sweetness and sourness is surely my favorite). I love some other crunchy and juicy fruits and vegetables like Papaya, Carrots, Cucumbers, Pineapples, Watermelon, Pears, Plums etc. What made this threat so special was that it came unexpectedly, a friend who had saw me ranting about getting berries shipped it to me from the northern part of my country where it is cultivated and that lady had no idea what she had done for me and how thrilled I am through out this week. Its been a larger part of my meals this week, eating as a snack, blending with stuffs and eating with cereals; it definitely goes with anything lol. Not that it is not available in malls in my city but you gotta to pay arms and legs for a pack, but I got two packs which must have been so costly if I had gotten it in one of the super malls. Still, the cost of flying it down to the city and dispatching it to my street then my house shows how much some people value friendship, so far so good I have been a bad friend because I haven't done that much(sad face). But, time is my greatest ally to prove my loyalty right? These strawberries made my week already I must tell y'all!
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-181465/@oluwoleolaide/healthy-treats--my-strawberry-filled-week

No comments:

Post a Comment