Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Natural Medicine Raw pepper

https://images.hive.blog/DQmbFawKRdgo4WUn1XyTNFn2zcTZ91dV3bxPKBL1SMSRAUo/20210331_233334.jpg
Dear friends, how are you all? I hope you are all well Today I will share a lot of natural medicine. A spice without it in the house of a Bengali. Not a day goes by. Yes friends, his name is raw pepper.Every cooking or recipe takes raw chilli. Again I like to eat raw chilli chutney. This raw chilli is available all year round. Raw chilli enhances the taste of salty food.

20210331_233334.jpg

20210331_210810.jpg

But what do we know. The benefits of raw pepper and natural medicinal properties Dear friends, today I will share. The benefits of raw pepper and natural medicinal properties.I remember talking about 5 years ago. My mother has diabetes. Then I went to Chittagong Diabetes Hospital. The doctor of that hospital gave different advice to my mother and told her to eat raw chillies. Tell me to eat too. If there is a father or mother with diabetes in the family, the son also has a daughter.Raw peppers are not just to enhance the taste. Raw peppers have some health aspects. Too much salt damages the esophagus. Raw peppers have many medicinal properties. But how to get benefits from eating raw peppers. We do not know.

20210331_122252.jpg

So let's share the natural medicinal properties of raw pepper.1/Capsaicin has a role in controlling blood sugar in diabetics. Controls blood pressure.2/It removes harmful bacteria from the digestive system and increases the number of beneficial bacteria which helps in weight control and metabolism.3/Capsaicin is a type of antioxidant that prevents the accumulation of fat in the blood.4/Keeps the heart and blood vessels nerves healthy

20210331_210752.jpg

Raw peppers are better than dried or powdered peppers. The amount of capsaicin is high. It is better to eat raw chillies in cooking or salad. Raw fresh red chillies are better than green chillies. So salty means bad. The idea is wrong. Food without oil or fried food. Such as chutney. Raw gram. Salad. Fruit. Etc. pieces of raw pepper. Eating with is quite good for heart patients

IMG_20210331_023932.jpg

I hope all of you will support me and encourage me to work, I will always try my best to give a good blog. Thank you all for visiting my page and giving your nice support
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@kolsomrita/natural-medicine-raw-pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment