Friday, March 26, 2021

My Last Try to Explain the Danger of Covid on My Poor Experience

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/olgavita/EokgV7LfZxEjnB3mvEbAyUoWLiVh5X8QR2u3WnLgquqBguBRyL97rBSCo1AJZHzf4JY.jpg
Dear friends, I sincerely wanted to stop writing about my own experience with been covid infected, and very badly infected, I must say. I started my blogging about different things to have positive emotions (yes, I couldn't expect I am so addicted to Hive 🙂) and make my mind busy. But... I have got a downvote on my post https://ecency.com/hive-148441/@olgavita/my-11-days-at-the (without money taking, but to attract people's attention, as I understood) from our friend @atma.love. I even started writing a personal answer to him, but then decided to write a post to explain ... or not explain but just answer one time and give a chance to other people who think the same as that man to argue against professional doctors' opinion. Sorry, @atma.love, I am not trying to throw a stone in your side, no way -your comment was in a very friendly manner. I understand that you wanted to give information you are, probably, an expert at. You said there are many factual discrepancies in my post and then added (even if there was such a virus - of which there is no proof) the above statement is factually incorrect (in my opinion). Chlorine Dioxide, when used in the correct manner is able to reverse the symptoms of the so called coronavirus. If you successfully treat your patients with Chlorine Dioxide, so they are extremely lucky, much luckier then me. Sorry dear friend one more time, but we are at the opposite sides in this matter. Your are healthy (God bless you) but I have been in hospital since 12th March, plus 12 terrible days at home before hospitalization. What is more, my post was not a scientific research. I do not pretend I am an expert. I repeated the words of 5 or 6 doctors who have been helping me during my stay. Evety time I asked them if I recover and returne home, the answer was the same - "you are educated enough to know that there is no medication against it yet, so everything depends only on your organism possibility"'. Both my lungs were nearly "eaten" by the virus. So, no promises, even for humanity sake... nowdays, doctors do not lie to patiend to give hope which doesn't exist. I do not wish you to hear that day after day because I was keeping asking. I am sure they did their best for me under total watching, testing and so on, non stop. GOD knows how grateful I am to those people! People may have own opinion, well, they must have, but there is a reality which doesn't depend on what you think about it. Be sure I was as sceptical about the virus myself. I worked in close contact with children at school all the first pandemia time without even sneezing. What is more, I travelled in the summer and spent about two fantastic months in Cyprus. I WAS sure the virus is more a myth then reality. I was offered to take a vaccination with the other teachers but decided better not to... Well, now I see how stupid I was. Yesterday, I was transferred from the Intensive Care Department to a pulmonary department, which means I am slowly getting better and can't infect others anymore! I have still been on mechanical ventilation of my lungs, but they started reducing the oxygen capacity. A good sign again. I do not know how long I am going to stay in hospital, but I am so frightened that would LIKE to stay under watching as long as possible. In the New Department - Pulmonary.

IMG_20210326_134311.jpg

So, my lungs are slowly getting better! Nobody can imagine how happy it makes me!!!

IMG_20210326_134238.jpg

To eat, I get these tubes butv for some short time.

IMG_20210326_135732.jpg

IMG_20210324_130808.jpg

So, dear friends, I promise not to write about my hospital life any more. BUT again, please take it seriously and care about yourselves and your families! All the doctors told me to explain my friends how serious at CAN be, they see that every day and worry people do not trust. You may be lucky, but may be NOT! That is why I wanted to share my poor experience with you.
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-148441/@olgavita/my-last-try-to-explain

No comments:

Post a Comment