Sunday, March 21, 2021

Thought-style about summer

https://images.hive.blog/DQmZLkFuJcy5uavpevrR4o77FhcqL7zezMsSkLQjSRgQEBK/20210320_104602-01.jpeg
I like to write all kinds of blogs, especially I always try to write my thoughts and I write my thoughts so that my thoughts can be of some use to my readers.Anyway friends now summer has come down and with summer coming we are having a lot of different problems especially health problems today i will try to do my own doctrine from my place because i am a medical person and i think .My doctrine will be of some benefit to you.
I think my readers are involved in various activities so their words can be of some use.First of all, I would like to say that summer is completely different from other seasons because there is a lot of change in the weather during this time due to which it is often cold and sometimes very hot.
The biggest thing in summer is choosing food. I think by choosing only food you can live a perfectly healthy life in summer.I'm just trying to say that we need to add some liquid food in our daily life along with the foods we eat all the time.Especially those of us who go out in the summer for work, sweat a lot from the body and a lot of water deficiency from the body due to sweating. So we should always take plenty of fluids. So that the water deficiency in our body is filled.So friends, I would like to give you a piece of advice that you must always eat fluids in summer and especially try to eat juices and other vitamin rich foods so that you can make up for the lack of vitamins and water in your body you will be able to stay well healthy in summer.

20210320_104602-01.jpeg


20210321_104752-01.jpeg


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-196890/@oxii/thought-style-about-summer

No comments:

Post a Comment