Monday, March 29, 2021

Vaccination Time

https://images.hive.blog/DQmX2Lf2UDq9WaPDBHDqzo4MZJFnZGarpV9nPskbgmGwfXz/F4CDD517-44DF-4A73-8F7D-932AB3ADBFAF.jpeg

F4CDD517-44DF-4A73-8F7D-932AB3ADBFAF.jpeg

Tomorrow (Tuesday) I will be receiving my COVID vaccine shot. I’m not sure which one I’ll be getting until I get there, but I hope it is the Johnson & Johnson one of only got the reason of not having to schedule a second appointment being this initial one was a chore to snag. Luckily my wife was diligent in checking religiously. I am hoping to be able to potentially travel later in the year, so I want to get it sooner rather than later. Hoping that I don’t get bogged down by tough temporary symptoms though as I have to work my long and busy day on Wednesday. That would suck. My wife got the J&J one a couple of weeks back and was knocked on her ass for a good 24 hours afterwards. Fever, chills, body aches, and the works...but it luckily faded quickly. So my question to my lovely friends on Hive is...who here has gotten the vaccine? If so, which one and did you experience any side effects? Stay healthy my friends. Blewitt

7279295A-328B-46E2-8074-7BDAA2623D1A.gif


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/covid/@blewitt/vaccination-time

No comments:

Post a Comment