Saturday, May 2, 2020

FITNESS2020 WEEK18 DAY 4 CHALLENGE by @davidke20

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/olivia08/steahLpO-inbound5074311120284219619.jpg
### Saturday is a busy day, again and again, every day. But we need to be healthy to keep on going our life safely. This is the challenge of @davidke20: ### https://peakd.com/hive-101690/@davidke20/knrdvell He is terrifying his #fitness2020 challenge and I'm the only supporter. I'm inviting everyone to join me. Just a simple move, doing your work like me and make a video, then post. I believed, hard work paid off. Look at me, I'm 50 years young and thanks to God I'm still kicking and grinding almost 24 hours. Don't get bored and make things possible positively. Keep away from negation that will drove us under the ground. The more we get lost the ability to do better things ahead. Keep believing in yourself. We can do it. My principle is that, as long as it is man-made, I could make it too. Hit the goals and there's no room to be lazy in my side. Above all, increase our faith in God. Make the best relation to HIM and 100% HE WILL NEVER FORSAKE US! God will make a way when there seems no way. And remember always, **we are the author to our own destination and it is God who will guide us.** What are we waiting for? We have the challenge in life and lately the pandemic. What should we do? I just imagine how people respond to a challenge. Even a simple challenge, people never mind it. Anyway, I'm just sharing my thought, and thank you for reading. Ramadan Kareem to all Muslims and all brothers and sisters. I'm now in my 8 days of fasting. It is also another way of my spiritual challenge that will help my physical health fit. For you to know, my employer's family are really good, decent, and educated. Most of all they are generous type people. I'm saying this to let the whole know that not all Arabs are bad people. 22 years of staying in this clan are enough for me to define and distinguish who they are in common. By the way, my Day 4 submission is here: ### https://gopro.com/v/o6GZddwLBVaKg My Whitey is always with me for #dailypetphotography by @dpet.

inbound5074311120284219619.jpg

He is always with me in my life challenge.

inbound4221941315620938685.jpg

They are part of my life's challenges. Thank you @davidke20 and all hivers!

inbound6178692060320732529.gif


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-148441/@olivia08/fitness2020-week18-day-4-challenge-by-davidke20

No comments:

Post a Comment