Friday, May 29, 2020

How to lose weight being fat? Some advice from a man who weighed 115 kg in the worst time : D

https://images.hive.blog/DQmcYGwAAL41A1uTVEoqBBbriU6uRbYUzmVnsWQYFWbHHkv/2.jpg

2.jpg

Amateur fasting, such my conclusions, after a long time with exercise and change of eating habits. But before I get to it, a few words about me. You know roughly about my interests, after all, I have been writing on this page for some time, and that I like to enrich my texts with my own thoughts on various topics, it is easier to figure in my head what kind of person I am. Well, roughly (ah, this translation, sometimes you lose cool word games - called in English as "puns";)). I am an introvert after a few childhood problems that made me a little too anti-social. I don't really like talking to most people (which doesn't mean that I don't have any - I just have a small group of friends), I'm a bit fearful, I have strong complexes in a few things, etc. As in many cases, this translates into my weight. Not only that I like to be full, I have been able to gain weight or lose it relatively quickly. There were times when I was a fat man, but usually, I was only more or less overweight. I lost three times, once as a teenager, but with poor efficiency, the second time after 1 year of study, this time with high efficiency. I did my homework, read more about diets, changing eating habits, what and how fattening, how to exercise more effectively. After 2 attempts I lost about 20 kg in 2.5 months, I don't remember exactly now. It affected my ego, I began to notice that women turn more often after me, some talked to me positively (in the sense, they said opposites to the words "look, fat man!"). Unfortunately, it did not last long, because less than a month after the beginning of the second year of study, I lost a person closest to me in a car accident. I fell to the bottom again, my complexes increased, so did the problems. Before 30 I realized that the clock was ticking and the period of being eternally healthy is over. As the saying goes for me in Lower Silesia (region of Poland, something like a Swiss canton, German land, American state) - Reality began to push to the door like a debt collector. I decided to move four letters and ... I've been taking care of myself for two years. I lost weight from 113 kg to 92, and now apparently even less, but I haven't had the chance to gain weight since 1.5 months, I don't know: P. People say I look even better. This time I decided to write most of the advice and give it further. Why? Because I like to help. I know, most people cynically use this phrase (I also, as I see the opportunity that you can earn a point of respect for others, why not? Everyone does it, I consciously admit it), but helping and enjoying someone's happiness helps me. Also, many people have helped me in the past, sacrificing my nerves, time to straighten me out, so it's time to pay back my debts. This method works, just don't be a lazy pig and want to change. I do not promise you golden mountains, because this treatment will not make everything in your head straighten, but it will certainly be easier, healthier, you will probably enjoy greater popularity with the opposite sex: D. And you will have more testosterone, although to really feel its impact, I recommend the gym, at least twice a week. I wrote my friend a list of healthy products that I have been eating for several months. At the beginning it was difficult, because, like many people, I was used to junk food, drinking sweet drinks, but today I do not know how I could eat and drink them before. Okay, you can eat it, because I can't deny myself sweets and some unhealthy things (and it's better not to do it, at least at the beginning, then you can gradually eliminate them from your menu), but I don't touch cola, juice, most things anymore with a lot of sugar in them. I left myself with toasts, ketchup, some garlic sauce, but I threw away all the chips or other fattening snacks that have nothing but empty calories. Thanks to this and exercises, I have more energy, a desire to live, I do not feel so sluggish, I feel better in my new skin. Eat all fruits - apples, pineapples (improve sexual function and are a vitamin bomb), bananas (but do not overdo them and neutralize them with fiber, because they cause difficulties in getting to the toilet), citrus fruits. From vegetables I recommend tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers - keep everything as small as possible (in the sense, the less you cook, cut, etc., the more nutritional the food, whether meat, vegetables, or fruit) retains. Peppers especially, because they are not enough that they are a vitamin bomb, they are also anti-cancer, like all antioxidants. As for the rest of the food - I highly recommend a variety of grains (you can easily find different ingredients in the store), yogurt with zero fat content (only the rest has sugar and I generally don't recommend it), dried fruit, raisins. These last ones have a lot of minerals and are versatile as pineapples/peppers. For better brain work - nuts and yolks (nuts have some vitamins there, and egg yolks supposedly work very well on the brain, especially in the morning, for early breakfast). Bananas help me and work like natural coffee, now I buy less because I have big expenses, but when my financial situation was better, I was much more stimulated in the first half of the day. All my life I have been muddy and it was very hard to get up in the morning, but when I eat bananas, the problems disappear. It's best to eat ripe because they have the most healthy elements. These green ones are also ok, but much less efficient. In addition, cucumbers, vegetables, beans (it also has a lot of good things, such as pineapple and pepper). At dinner, I eat pork, pork chops + cooked vegetables. My friend recommended this kind of dinner, and I used it a few bellows regardless of him. In the USA, those who exercise do so bad and after a few months of use, I can confirm that it is effective. I feel a slight hunger, but at the same time, I am more full. This is apparently a normal symptom with such food. In addition, it is worth adding an egg to it. As I mentioned at the beginning, I could not give up a few things, but as I control the amount of sweets I eat and do not bend with cheese toast and other unhealthy food, I do not get fat. I have worse months, but I will do a few minutes longer a day and after 2 weeks my stomach returns to its smaller shape ^^.

1.jpg

As for minerals - iron, calcium, fiber, tin, potassium (this causes constipation, neutralize it with fiber, which also facilitates digestion and helps the stomach), magnesium, phosphorus. Buy products rich in this. I do not want to give sources, because I have something else to do, but you can check for yourself - enter the above minerals in Google and read about their properties. When it comes to exercises, I'm not a professional, so I can't advise you on how to exercise. I broke my knee a bit by working in the UK and running when I was a fat man and I don't want anyone to do anything with more demanding exercises. If you want to do one, be sure to consult a professional trainer, e.g. at a local gym. However, I can say that push-ups, crunches, squats, lifting one-handed dumbbells, as long as we do not overwork and do not exercise in an invasive way, almost anyone can do. It is true that they give effectiveness slowly, but they do - I know, there is no week that one girl would not accost me and ask how I lost weight. Start at 10 minutes and add a few repetitions every day. I train like this -> lifting a dumbbell standing (left-right-left-right) -> then I lie on my back and do crunches -> If your stomach doesn't hurt too much, I recommend moving your legs like Jane Fonda. Left-right, bikes, push the legs front-back, but be warned, at first it may hurt, so headache. I finish the cycle with push-ups. At first I did 8-10, then 12-15, now I crack 15 with a light hand. In later series, once I get tired and swell a little bit, it's getting harder and harder to do them, and sometimes I will do less than 15, but it's not unusual, it's normal. You won't make it on this holiday anymore, but I recommend to target summer 2021. I decided so in autumn 2018 and I don't regret it;]! A very good link. Examples of exercises, etc. in Polish but at least you can take a look at how he trains. -> https://www.youtube.com/user/kurahandstand

3.png


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/english/@herosik/how-to-lose-weight-being-fat-some-advice-from-a-man-who-weighed-115-kg-in-the-worst-time-d

No comments:

Post a Comment