Saturday, May 23, 2020

HOMEMADE YEAST AND RUSSIAN VEGAN BARANKI

https://images.esteem.app/DQmTYQ7RMuuy3tWNbQhryuKEr5XqL6PcNGQMNs9UBQQhnvJ/image.png
Bakery can be useful, not only tasty! How to do it?

image.png

Just create your own homemade yeast, and enjoy it! I was inspired by my dear Lynds in this post https://hive.blog/hive-174578/@lynds/i-succeeded-in-making-homemade-yeast-and-other-great-joys I was so happy to see that somebody else except me is so "crazy" to make such healthy bakery:)) I haven't given a name to her like Lynds has done, but now I'm thinking of it too:)) Bakery with such handmade yest is really healthy and useful, moreover, it differs in taste much - there's something special and powerful in it. This recipe was created 100s years ago, and maybe that's why it is so unique.

image.png

*It's my yeast ready to work* What have I done using my yeast? Baranki! A traditional Russian bakery - dough circles. I used: - my yeast - some more rye flour and buckwheat flour - coconut butter - some water or coconut milk - sesame seeds - cinnamon No sugar, no milk, no eggs! vegan baranki;)

image.png

Make baranki from dough, and let them "rest" for 5-6 hours in warmth. This time is needed to let yeast "work" and make our baranki not only tasty but soft and healthy (fermentation process). Then I bake them for 5-7 min in the oven. And my boy always runs to me asking: " Mmmm, mom, baranki??? Yooohoooo!":)

AIXB4iXIjGI.jpg


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/ocd/@taliakerch/homemade-yeast-and-russian-vegan-baranki839d822601f3e

No comments:

Post a Comment