Monday, January 11, 2021

Think With Caffeine #47: Finding The Cause and Prevention

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/macchiata/ACt8d6rD-thinkwithcaffeine.png

thinkwithcaffeine.png

Line_Break2.png

Avoiding off-limit food is challenging. I can't imagine people with diabetes who are not craving sugary food. I discovered off-limit food from 3 years of observing what's good and bad for my health. Unfortunately, unlike sugar, my restriction can feel like everything. I have to limit spicy, sour, acidic, and sweet food. I also have to eat low carbohydrates, more protein, rich omega3 meal, which is difficult and slightly in the expensive range for me. These are the meal that I must follow to be a healthy and well-functioning adult. Yesterday, after visiting a family, I decided to get a spicy soup after drenched in the rain. As soon as I get home, I ate the soup and found myself in a food coma and developing cold symptoms that I didn't expect. Surprisingly I got to bed very early, unlike the usual, which is 7 AM. I woke up at around 5 AM, took cold medication, and went back to sleep until 11 AM. The mixture of being drenched in the rain and the spicy food didn't go well on me. Whenever I eat food that I have to limit, my body seems like fighting off foreign objects. Strangely, I don't have strong reactions to most nootropics that I take. But from all of this experience, I learned that the food we ate plays a vital role in our body. With some perseverance, preventing the cause of health problems is doable. I remember Elon Musk's story, who decided to have little holidays because when he took work off, he got sick, and it took him six months to recover fully. I understand his reasoning, and for me, I would do the same thing because if one keeps repeating the same mistake, that's stupidity. Anyhow, that's my story while drinking the coffee. Off to check some entries from the contest I managed.
Mac

Line_Break2.png

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmRJdDPDnAC7NPuLDwqgGTrmh38sLZYKVs7Lcsg225MzBn/discord.png
Mac covers technology, philosophy, nootropics, books, productivity, minimalist lifestyle, cybersecurity, and languages. Other than those, she is passionate about cooking and travel. Mac enjoys learning art and exploring new hobbies. Hive is where she shares things that matter to her.

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@macchiata/think-with-caffeine-47-finding-the-cause-and-prevention

No comments:

Post a Comment