Saturday, January 30, 2021

Eating the right amount of food and trying to stay healthy

https://images.hive.blog/DQmT2ZeL8wK6qmwtQVjLMeLQCZhYjkCMD3JNtVTC6HP5Dti/received_4125104987552470.jpeg
Health is increasing day by day and I have become very worried about it so I have made a routine and trying to eat and walk according to that routine so that I can control my body weight by myself.Although it was not easy for me at first, now I am trying to give importance to these small things very well because if I give importance to small things then I can stay well.
I used to eat a lot of outside food but now I am trying to reduce it and try to cook it myself and eat it at home because outside food has a lot of oil and fat which makes it very harmful to health.However, for the last few days I have been trying to follow my routine. I had cucumbers and eggs on the menu this morning and I tried to eat them in a very limited range and I made them myself.
Although there was not much food on the menu, I tried to sort my plate into a few meals and try to give it a distinct beauty. All in all, the food was good for me with this in mind, I kept these foods for breakfast.I have kept cucumbers to lose fat and I am constantly trying to eat them and I have kept them with eggs. It will fill my body's nutritional deficiencies. All in all, this is how I started.

received_4125104987552470.jpeg


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120586/@jimiz/eating-the-right-amount-of-food-and-trying-to-stay-healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment