Tuesday, January 19, 2021

I did all my medical exams for my stage in the hospital. I wait for the vaccine!

https://images.hive.blog/DQmZD1uzxy8NRQic8vwNuvipCNurz5XFkJyS8DiPV3yCGvc/IMG_20210108_113422.jpg

IMG_20210108_113422.jpg

Last week I went to the hospital for some medical analysis, and a visit. I will start my stage in the hospital in May and I must be prepared and more of all healthy. I did many tests, blood analysis, hiv test, tbc test, covid test. Everything is fine, my blood it's OK, only a little bit high triglycerides.. Well after the Christmas time I think it's quite normal.

IMG_20210108_113349.jpg

I have no covid or hiv or any other important and bad disease so I am very happy that I am healthy. Now I am attending the covid vaccine, I also have to do some others vaccines because I don't have some diseases when I was young and I don't want work in a hospital without a proper antibodies. I can't wait to start my stage also of I must admit I am a little bit scared. I also can't wait for having the vaccine too. As you can see I am not no Vax kind. We will see what will happen!
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-102880/@noemilunastorta/i-did-all-my-medical-exams-for-my-stage-in-the-hospital-i-wait-for-the-vaccine

No comments:

Post a Comment