Monday, January 25, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: January 25 2021

https://usermedia.actifit.io/c42aec5d-b7b8-4ea7-85f8-e648242cf276

Hi beautiful world! Wishing you a great day ahead.. This is my whole day's activities that I did throughout the day to take my steps over 10k . It was a busy day for me. Last week of the month I have to attend a monthly meeting to submit the whole months statics. For it I was at block resource centre afternoon.. I mean, first I have to go office after that I collected all related data and reached block resource centre.. This made me much busy.. In this picture you can see that over than 150 people were in this meeting.. there was some suggestion and guideline to carry on our duty with this covid-19.. Finally I reached room at 4 o'clock at evening after 3 hours meeting.. Hope my all friends doing their best to keep themselves fit and healthy.. Regards Thank you..


_This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io

_


11285
Moving Around Office, Walking

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210125t150318374z

No comments:

Post a Comment