Wednesday, January 20, 2021

My thoughts || how to physically healthy

https://images.hive.blog/DQmRRAMsi86egoYk2dQcbfr9MNyypgCKcCKCbYAJKgWdawp/IMG_20201222_095057.jpg
I hope everyone is well. I wish you all the best. Today I will share some personal experiences with you. I hope you will like it, but my experience is with lunch.
I mean healthy people who are physically fit because I mean healthy people who are mentally and physically well.If a person wants to be healthy and lead a normal life, then the first thing that is important for him is the food with nutrition and the biggest thing is to check whether there is nutrition in our food.
I will actually share my own food menus from my place today and I will actually very naturally try to stay in the middle of a normal meal and live my life this way I'll catch it.Honestly, I start with breakfast in the morning and I have a very simple meal for breakfast most of the time like I like to eat bread with some light sweets and fruits. However, when I try to eat a little heavy food in the afternoon, I prefer non-vegetarian and sugary foods because they help build my body.Again, the type of night time is completely different because at night I try to eat less amount of and drink something light and drink water and I think drinking a lot of water is very beneficial for the body.
However, I am following a routine like this. I am always trying to eat because it keeps me physically healthy and mentally healthy and this is my routine to stay physically well.Anyway I tried to share my opinions. I hope you like and follow, I have benefited. I believe you will benefit . thank you.

IMG_20201222_095057.jpg


IMG_20201222_095117.jpg


IMG_20201222_095126.jpg


IMG_20201222_095111.jpg


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120586/@jimiz/my-thoughts-or-or-how-to-physically-healthy

No comments:

Post a Comment