Monday, May 11, 2020

Stay at Home and Stay Active

https://img.esteem.app/izg4dg.jpg

izg4dg.jpg

Time-out for recipes and cooking sessions. People say that getting sick is expensive. That’s an undeniable fact. Medicines and obtaining treatment can cost you high whether you like it or not. However, there are things that you can do to stay healthy, prevent, or slowdown inevitable illnesses like what we are facing right now. One is staying physically active by regular exercise. Among nutrition, sleep, good hygiene, exercise is probably the hardest thing to do. Most people today don’t have time or motivation to workout. Especially during this time of quarantine. We have the tendency to become sedentary.

a27nif.png

As for me, I countered that proneness and started an exercise program.Because of the quarantine, what I do is I simply follow the workout videos online at home. I’m not a morning person so I do it in the afternoon, for 30 minutes only. Sometimes, I also play badminton with my sister in law. See, gym membership is not required! Moreover, working out doesn’t need to be extreme and painful. As long as your heart beats faster and cause you to sweat, that’s great.

vkffun.jpg

8maerl.jpg

vxztaz.jpg

As for my advice, just think of it that you’re doing your body a favor. At first, I also had some struggles and I want to give up or stop. But, after each exercise, I assure you that you will feel good, happier, and stronger. Make it as an enjoyable habit. Play music if that’s what you like. Do it several times a week. Maybe 3 to 4 times. Let’s keep ourselves moving and stay healthy!

jd5sqf.jpg

4w543t.jpg

*** **@el-dee-are-es**
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/health/@el-dee-are-es/stay-at-home-and-stay-active

No comments:

Post a Comment