Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Let’s Drink Ginger Tea with Honey Everyday

https://img.esteem.app/6w1bt5.jpg
Part of my morning routine is drinking this

6w1bt5.jpg

I started incorporating this habit for more than a week now and I can tell that I feel good every time I drink a cup of it. The reason is my GERD or Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease. Lately, I get several attacks because of eating heavy meal especially those foods that triggers it. So, I searched for natural remedies. I found out that ginger tea helps.

yu7hce.jpg

This traditional medicinal plant doesn’t only relieve heartburn. There’s a lot more. * Soothes an upset stomach. * Reduce swelling or inflammation * Good for respiratory problems * Improve blood circulation * Good for Dysmenorrhea * Boost immunity * Fights Infection * Relaxing or reduce stress * Prevents Cancer * Lowers Blood Sugar It’s easy to prepare this healthy beverage. 1. Boil water. 2. Sliced the thumb sized ginger roots or bigger depending on the amount of water then add it into the boiling water. 3. Cover the pot and let it steep for 10 minutes. 4. Strain the tea and transfer into mug or cup. Add honey to infuse a little sweetness and more health benefits. Take a sip and enjoy!

3utox8.jpg

vjjqqe.jpg

wgq1r2.jpg

You can also add lemon which also offers health advantages. *** ***@el-dee-are-es***
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/recipe/@el-dee-are-es/let-s-drink-ginger-tea-with-honey-everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment