Monday, May 4, 2020

It's My Early Dialysis Again At 4:30 In The Morning And I Am Saved By The Bell Once Again

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmWCwhgoMDzLG5YY2U9vWpDskHzSi7ch4toLcMt8SJbcrM/face.png

face.png

Again I am very thankful about this moment and I am quite relived that I will going to get cleaned-up with my blood and also it will diminish my blood's potassium level once gain to my relief. I am actually worried about my feelings about my potassium levels now because I've been so liberal about my fruit diet because I just eat them to help me out with my constipation issues and I do not want to suffer from those anymore which explains my daily more than two serving of fruits everyday. My body feels weird when I do get high elevations of potassium. You feel that your blood pressure is weak which makes you get cold sweats which I am experiencing a moment ago. I also am having minor cramps so it got me a little scared because when nearing dialysis usually you do not get to experience these cramps. Then the classic sign was my heart's rhythm gets irregular for a moment. You can just feel it when it happens and it gets me worry a bit because I am not sure if I will be having a heart attack or not especially if you would feel cold sweats. It happened to me many times before and I thought that it was truly my end in those times, scary. Now I am confident that I will be saved by the bell once again considering that I will going to use a new dialyzer which means that it will clean my blood-up more efficiently than the reused ones. We are re-suing our so-called dialyzers in this country of mine because if not then no one will ever afford the dialysis sessions even if you have insurance coverage because the cost of the dialyzers are very forbidding. I will still eat fruits but less in frequency. I might just eat half an apple per meal, about one small apple per day. I think it is just enough to make my guts healthy so I won't suffer intestinal problems anymore regarding my regularity. I really have no choice but to source some fiber to my diet because of the kind of medical situation that I am going through.
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/life/@cryptopie/it-s-my-early-dialysis-again-at-4-30-in-the-morning-and-i-am-saved-by-the-bell-once-again

No comments:

Post a Comment