Thursday, August 1, 2019

Avoiding foods late night

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmXv9QWiAYiLCSr3sKxVzUJVrgin3ZZWM2CExEo3fd5GUS/sep3.png
Today I spent some time walking but when I was walking with my walking partner today, we were discussing about healthy food habits. As part of the discussions, we were actually talking about eating late night. The debate was if it is a good habit or not. I have a habit of eating at around 5:30 pm in the evening. After that I don't eat anything until next day. Though some people might think that it is too early for a dinner, I'm actually used to that lifestyle. And after that dinner I don't prefer eating anything late night. But nowadays my sleep routine has been disturbed too much and that makes it a little uncomfortable during the night time. I end up eating junk food during the night time. I was telling my walking partner that I should be stopping that. I was able to see the harmful effects as I don't feel very comfortable during sleep. ## My actifit report card

8436
Daily Activity, Moving Around Office, Walking

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/actifit/@bala41288/actifit-bala41288-20190801t201442688z

No comments:

Post a Comment