Thursday, August 22, 2019

My Day 027 - Kind Of A Boring Day

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2016/07/21/18/40/cycling-1533270_960_720.jpg
Yesterday was kind of a boring day. I did some studying and also looking for other jobs. After that I went for a bike ride for an hour, but it was kind of boring. When I got home I thought "well and now?" and decided to read something but my concentration is low the last days. Also maybe because of my bad sleep. Just because of pure boredom I went to the city center and bought some food. Didn't meet up with anyone because most of my friends are still on holiday. Maybe I'll just have to enjoy these kind of days, since the rest of the week is fully planned with activities. In the evening I had some vegan fish burgers and two Belgian beers, just to treat myself. Just not to feel like a monk. It's not yet a real frugal week, since I didn't had any days that I just spend zero euros.

Fun Goals

It's a little bit hard to work on my fun goals, like writing a novel and creating a website about the science of living a good life. The last months I'm really focusing on getting a new job and when I work on some other project a voice in my head is just saying "you can also spend this time finding a job". Well, I hope next week I will hear more from the job interviews, then I can finally focus my free time on my other projects.

Goals

Goals M T W T F S S
Healthy Eating V X V - - - -
Exercise V X V - - - -
Deep Work (min 4 hours) V X V - - - -
Reading V X V - - - -
No Netflix/TV before 8 PM X X V - - - -
Fun Goals (writing etc.) V X X - - - -
Morning Start V V V - - - -
Get Outside V V V - - - -
3 Coffee max X X V - - - -
No Alcohol @ Home V V X - - - -
Day Rating 7 5 6 - - - -
Expenses 13 4 16 - - - -

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/life/@healthminimalist/my-day-027-kind-of-a-boring-day

No comments:

Post a Comment