Wednesday, August 28, 2019

My Day 030 - Hot Weather Ruins My Day

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2013/08/12/08/24/matches-171732_960_720.jpg
Well Tuesday was another lazy day. I want to start fresh again, but the weather really keeps me doing less. When I was younger I always liked hot days like these. Well they weren't that hot I think. But maybe it had something to do with me being extremely fit in my younger years. So the goal is to get that fit for the next summer. When I was younger I played tennis mostly 5 times a week after school. I also did some running two times a week and weight training two times a week. My bike rides I didn't even count as exercise. I want to be that fit again. I also remember doing most of my work (homework from school or university) mostly early in the morning or late in the evening. I didn't drink back then and I also watched less television and drank two coffees a day. I know, I know I was young, I didn't had to care about my house or any other this. So being as fit as back then isn't really realistic. But I can try just to be more like then and see how far I come. Maybe I should call Wednesday Day 1 again.

Goals

Goals M T W T F S S
Healthy Eating V V - - - - -
Exercise X X - - - - -
Deep Work (min 4 hours) X X - - - - -
Reading X X - - - - -
No Netflix/TV before 8 PM X X - - - - -
Fun Goals (writing etc.) X X - - - - -
Morning Start X X - - - - -
Get Outside V V - - - - -
3 Coffee max X V - - - - -
No Alcohol V V - - - - -
Rating 3 5 - - - - -
Expenses 0 21 - - - - -

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/blog/@healthminimalist/my-day-030---hot-weather-ruins-my-day

No comments:

Post a Comment