Thursday, August 29, 2019

My Day 031 - Good Active Day!

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2019/06/29/11/24/seeds-4306035_960_720.jpg
Wednesday was a good day! A day which I would call a new start of my life. Trying to be more like how I was when I was younger (read previous post). In the morning I had a banana and a coffee and went to the tennis court. Although I wasn't that fit on the tennis court, I had a good training. After that I spend an hour on the balcony reading and then went to work on finding myself a data science job the rest of the day. I also didn't do any groceries and just ate what was left in my fridge. I try to make myself just some simple meals like: quinoa or a whole grain with beans or tofu, some greens and some other vegetables. Simple but good. In the evening I put on the television to watch Ajax and didn't do much more after that.

Goals

I did do almost everything on my list. Only the fun goals... Well, I will see writing here also as a fun goal from now on, so I will check that one also. The rating of the day would be a 10 if I didn't had any issues with my neck again. I will see the dentist for that in a few weeks, because it could be that my teeth don't fit on each other in a right way, which causes the pain in the jaw and neck.
Goals M T W T F S S
Healthy Eating V V V - - - -
Exercise X X V - - - -
Deep Work (min 4 hours) X X V - - - -
Reading X X V - - - -
No Netflix/TV before 8 PM X X V - - - -
Fun Goals (writing etc.) X X V - - - -
Morning Start X X V - - - -
Get Outside V V V - - - -
3 Coffee max X V V - - - -
No Alcohol V V V - - - -
Rating 3 5 8 - - - -
Expenses 0 21 0 - - - -

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/blog/@healthminimalist/my-day-031---good-active-day

No comments:

Post a Comment