Tuesday, August 27, 2019

My Day 029 - Strange Days

https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2017/01/11/18/53/cold-1972619_960_720.jpg
I didn't write here for two days, because after Friday night I became sick. On Friday night I went to the new Tarantino movie and drank some beers with my friends. After that I cheated in the snackbar with 3! vegan burgers. The next day I was really sick and the rest of the weekend was really bad. It was kind of like having my neuropathy from my B6 poisoning. It made me realize to now finally change my life drastically. No more beers, no more cheating late at night. No more excuses to life a meaningless life full of fast dopamine shots. From now on I will focus 100 percent on my health, my money and my social skills.

Monday

Yesterday I was still not feeling fit but I had a job interview. It didn't went well because of the illness and I was very frustrated afterwards. That's why my day rating is very low. After the interview I went to my parents and had diner there. Didn't do much more that day.

Goals

Goals M T W T F S S
Healthy Eating V - - - - - -
Exercise X - - - - - -
Deep Work (min 4 hours) X - - - - - -
Reading X - - - - - -
No Netflix/TV before 8 PM X - - - - - -
Fun Goals (writing etc.) X - - - - - -
Morning Start X - - - - - -
Get Outside V - - - - - -
3 Coffee max X - - - - - -
No Alcohol V - - - - - -
Rating 3 - - - - - -
Expenses 0 - - - - - -

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/blog/@healthminimalist/my-day-029---strange-days

No comments:

Post a Comment