Friday, July 2, 2021

Flying termites healthy for consumption.

https://images.hive.blog/p/5s4dzRwnVbzGY5ssnCE4wXzkeAEXyVtgk1ApQTwHMTp6y5PvEo1yennApJQJMEpCgipq8NjeDQgXURiy4RA5ZczXzfr1yoGg2yx6VmSbJJgrPVMmMoWgEjy7d442KeQd6jHh6BUdSxsXoZcaUuV9N2rccZyrbxm6rGYZ7oL?format=match&mode=fit

Hello everyone how is everyone doing, hope is fine.


Difference seasons come with difference goodies and abundance of natural resources. yesterday I discover another beautiful and edible insect that we never thought it could be important and profitable to the body.
We are indeed surrounded with beautiful and powerful creation. Natural stuffs That if we live to make use of all this natural stuff around us we will enjoy long life and good health. Until now I'm still trying come out of shocks of what I noticed recently about natural foods, medicine, soup, cream and many more. all this I never knew that we are this bless with abundance of natural and essential commodity. This is why this community is so special I love this community thank you natural medicine community for this opportunity to showcase our natural food that is healthy to us.


Yesterday I took a walk to a certain area around my town for something personal. But when I got there I was surprised on what I saw. I saw young ones carrying bowel and be running up and down looking for blocks to find the ones that hide under the blocks. Some of them uses stick to dig the ground in other to remove the ones that are going under ground. so I decided to walk close to one of them to see what they are carrying, and what I saw was unbelievable I was like wow; what is this? The boy answered it is ndube . Me I didn't understand what he was saying, so I snapped it

IMG_20210630_071839_7.jpg
Here it is

IMG_20210630_071918_5.jpg
I picked this ones in my hand home so when I came back home I asked an elderly woman she now explained it to me that they are termites the flying termites, she continued they are so nutritious, it is use as a medicine for different purposes and it can also be use for rituals. I asked her how it is prepare I was told that is very simple to prepare. That is just wash it with much water so that it will wash off the sand, and put them on frying pan and fry no oil, no water is needed just fry it like that all you need to add is a little salt. Just that and is done ready for consumption.

One thing I noticed about this particular insects is you will not find it any how it is only in a particular season like this that you will see it and is only for two to three days after which they return to their base to form the next stage of their life. Another thing about it is, they only flies in the night around security light so If there is no light, you will not find them except the ones that hide under blocks or under ground.
This is what we enjoy in South South of Nigeria.

The most special thing about this termites is they comes out twice in a year. So please these are wonderful and healthy food our maker made available for our consumption. let us return to the base and stop eating junks and artificial food let us go back to natural food there are medicine to us, there healthy for human. As for this termites it will not pass me next season I am seriously prepared for it next season.

Termites are rich in proteins, calcium, amino acid, and fatty acid this I just learn. if you use to ignore it before now please do not ignore it again give it a try and you will like it.

Thank you for engaging my blog have a blessed weekend.


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@ladygospel/flying-termites-healthy-for-consumption

No comments:

Post a Comment