Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Workout diary 20210728

https://images.hive.blog/p/2gsjgna1uruvGBHDnRaj2z6FsL6XEQR3pnqa26GnVP6xpQ9EDs7VqpDxMspYSE9NovLZAWBNFcbrFiLkPVmbz1SUMJW8562YW13kBCAvcRUUrXhKka?format=match&mode=fit

Daily workout has been continued for more than 2 weeks, I started to find myself keep procrastinating in the morning. Keep on giving excuses to myself to stay on the sofa for as long as possible. No, not that I'm sleeping. I'm currently having some issue with my sleeping cycle. After the vaccine, I technically wakes up 3am in the morning automatically. I tried to sleep early, I get up 3am. I tried to sleep by 1am, I still gets up at 3am. For no reason!

image.png

It's a core and leg days, but still the coach is keeping my intensity high enough to break sweat within 5 minutes into the warm up. Even warm up requires me to do standup! If you don't know what a standup is? Lie down on the floor, and then try to get yourself up without turning side ways. Do that few times and you'll know how ridiculous hard it is.

image.png

Pull up bar has been with me couple of years. Never really got into fully utilizing it. I hate the fact that it's very near, and my doorway is actually pretty darn narrow. Technically, this thing is only good for chin-up. And now, the sponge is breaking apart. I really like to had them changed, but no sports shop available during lockdown. Matter of fact, several of them had closed down permanently.

image.png

And probably a new mat as this one is also breaking apart. This is not a yoga mat, this is actually a piece of insulation material used by the sofa maker. I pulled out several meter of these, had my car door stuffed up and balance material I cut them into pieces so I can use them as yoga mat. It's been 8 years now since I had them, I think it's about time.

image.png

And the not so healthy breakfast. Since home minister is having her online BNI meeting, she allow me to go to McDonald's to pack us breakfast. Got myself an omelet cheese sandwich. Super cheesy and totally forgotten how hard I trained and there goes all the hardwork.

image.png

I don't usually go to this part of the town in the evening to pack for dinner, partly because this is a very seriously dense population residential area, and it's kinda out of the way from where I live. Decided to pay a visit to the restaurant recommended by a friend, and to found out it's really quiet around here during the lockdown.

image.png

Got a very nice shading in the evening after packed food from the restaurant. This was probably after sunset already, but still there's some light trail and shading. Can't help me but to stop at the stairway and admire the color for couple of minutes. I mean, after stopped smoking, I have not come back and hangout at the stairway anymore. I used to bring my cigarettes, standing there and enjoy the scene whilst doing my puff.


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-150338/@davidke20/workout-diary-20210728

No comments:

Post a Comment