Monday, July 26, 2021

The various stages of construction of the own body // As varias fases da construção do próprio corpo

https://images.hive.blog/p/2N61tyyncFaFc5ntfuipfgTLmysWczwy2xgqE1xFAV8juwRLW6VXJzL9pjrmJzLhmpnfTR8z1HqcK1tumhXeA5kLtJstRJqYBB2pwVq3p6ur67Ehz4xnLrJUjTriQHXxXNW32s1JQpKG?format=match&mode=fit

A long time ago, in another dimension, I wrote about The forge of the own body, and how it inspires me and it confronts me with so many challenges that I have in this experience, in this body. But still, nothing inspires me more than seeing a person who can sharpen (like a knife) not only their intellect (yes, I prioritize a lot), but also their body. Just like Yukio Mishima, the Japanese author who inspired me to create this content 3 years ago.

arnold_schwarzenegger_008.jpg
Source

I believe that I ended up opting for the "path of the intellect" since I realized that the tendency is to find many more people without intellect than with it, and without this seeming to be some kind of arrogance, I must make it clear that I have understood for some time now. that if we can do something for ourselves that improves our quality, there is no reason not to do it, no matter how it sounds to another. Why the other is not you. Since I realized that I was capable of sharpening my knowledge in the areas I was interested in, I focused on doing it with pleasure and dedication, albeit naturally irregular due to my own fickle nature. But I always, I always left the "physical" body aside, not out of neglect, but because of the very difficulty of existence itself. People like me have a much easier time living a "mental" life than a physical life, if that makes sense to you reading it. So I ended up having a great neglect for my body, which extended throughout my adolescence, until I created some levels of awareness of the importance of my own land vehicle, and thanks to some entheogenic experiences with mescaline and dimethyltryptamine, I created a very strong self-love for my own body, a sense of being blessed by a perfect vehicle, which can perform any task I feel inspired by.

Naturally, this did not yield an immediate result, but it was the beginning of a transformation (which is still in full swing). Initially, as I was immersed in a deep dive into mysticism and all the concepts that encompass spirituality, I felt a special call for a detoxification of my body, which, although I don't see it with the same eyes today, I understand it was too important. I remember that thanks to this cleaning phase I learned and dedicated myself a lot to study (yes, the always present intellect, whether I like it or not) what was bad and what I should discard from my diet, I learned about the toxicity of so many items. basic food I consumed on a daily basis, I changed my basic habits, I became independent at meals (so as not to require anyone to cook for me "food other than normal") and little by little I became clean of many habits that were almost a standard subliminal of the daily diet. Along with that I felt it was time to start connecting more strongly with my body, and so I started practicing Yoga, on my own, studying books, postures, practices and variations. I made yoga a daily habit (almost expected with anticipation) it was the best time of the day. The deeper I got into this connection with body and mind, the better I felt.

Yukio Mishima.png
"Since my childhood flesh had manifested itself under an intellectual appearance corroded by words, it would not be possible to reverse the process - to extend the intent of an idea from spirit to flesh until the whole physical being became an armor forged with the metal of this concept?"
Source

But, everything changes, life is a constant wheel of transformations. Several factors led me not only to leave daily Yoga (such as lack of time, need to work outside the home, change of residence and lack of space) but also to change my own concepts of "what is healthier and more correct" . The fact is that a person who never stops, who is always determined to seek updated content for his own being, will tend not to stagnate in a safe haven. This is both good and bad. These days I look at pictures on Instagram of some friends from ten, fifteen years ago, and I see that some are still "new age, mystics, esoteric and spiritualists, good vibes". I feel a mixture of things: pity, empathy, envy. Because I know I'm not able to stagnate in the same place, and maybe that's just part of my psychological anxiety disorder, only god knows. But not every change was for the better, at various times I went through phases where the "wheel of life" came down and I was scraping in the clay, and I let go of almost everything that kept me in peace and safety with my mind and body. I went back to diving into several mistakes for my health, as well as purposely allowing myself to try several drugs that I knew would be harmful to my mental and physical health, such as the most classic of all toxics: Cigarette (only for the symbolic appetite of slow suicide philosophically concretized in languid gestures). In addition to all this, I had stopped riding a bike, I had stopped doing yoga, I had left bodybuilding aside, I was stagnant in a deep dive into my own mental and physical depression.

col_BL.jpg
Source

Just the time to heal and correct, everything is cycles. Now I am finally, in this new moment, renewed, lucid and willing to work so much that I learned in these years of hibernation (because remember, the intellect of the anxious man has no rest), and I am finally materializing this in my body, day after days, building a new version of me, along with a whole maturation affliction (I'll write about that soon). I must say that aesthetically I'm finally getting somewhere and that I manage, above all, to wield a firm and vigorous posture, body and soul, and I feel ready to face reality, more than in many (or all) of the moments I have already experienced. And this happens for several reasons, not only the fact that I'm working out in the gym and "forging" my muscles and body posture, but because I keep forging my intellect and also, finally, my psychological one, with the necessary treatment to balance me facing reality and also doing a detox from so many habits that I considered healthy or important for many years (such as the use of cannabis, for example, which is another controversial topic that I hope to address soon). All of this has been bringing important results that build who I am becoming and I will still see results in the long term. Following our basic stoicism of each day, I know very well that the wheel of life keeps turning and I won't just have moments of evolution, this is a long-awaited moment (after years of depression) so I want to make the most of it, to be ready to face possible future unevennesses. But who knows, precisely because I'm renovating my "mental library" I'll discover some technique that keeps me less wavering in the face of life, and that, yes, would be a prize.

Thômas H N Blum

SEPARADOR-DE-TEXTO-1.png

PORTUGUÊS

Há muito tempo atrás, numa outra dimensão, eu escrevi sobre A forja do próprio corpo, e como isso me inspira e me coloca em confronto com tantos desafios que tenho nessa vivência, neste corpo. Mas ainda assim, pouca coisa me inspira mais do que ver uma pessoa que consegue afiar (como uma faca) não apenas seu intelecto (que sim, eu priorizo muito), mas também seu corpo. Tal como fez Yukio Mishima, o autor japonês que me inspirou a criar esse conteúdo há 3 anos atrás.

Yukio Mishima.pngSource

Eu acredito que acabei optando pelo "caminho do intelecto" desde que percebi que a tendência é encontrarmos muito mais gente desprovida do intelecto do que avantajada do mesmo, e sem que isso pareça algum tipo de arrogância, devo deixar claro que já há algum tempo compreendi que se podemos fazer algo por nós mesmos que aprimore nossa qualidade, não há motivos para não fazê-lo, indiferente de como isso soe para o outro. Por que o outro não é você. Dado que compreendi-me capaz de apurar meu conhecimento nas áreas que eu me interessava, foquei em fazê-lo com prazer e dedicação, ainda que naturalmente irregular pela minha própria natureza inconstante. Mas sempre, sempre deixei o corpo "físico" de lado, não por descaso, mas pela própria dificuldade da existência em si. Pessoas como eu tem muito mais facilidade em viver uma vida "mental" do que uma vida física, se é que isso faz sentido para você que está lendo. Então acabei tendo um grande descaso pelo meu corpo, que se estendeu pela adolescência toda, até eu criar alguns níveis de consciência da importância de meu próprio veículo terrestre, e graças a algumas experiências enteógenas com mescalina e dimetiltriptamina, criei um amor próprio muito forte por meu próprio corpo, uma noção de ser abençoado por um veículo perfeito, que pode realizar qualquer tarefa da qual eu me sentir inspirado.

Naturalmente que isso não rendeu um resultado imediato, mas foi o começo de uma transformação (que ainda está em pleno percurso). Inicialmente, dado que eu estava imerso em um mergulho profundo no misticismo e em todos os conceitos que abarcam a espiritualidade, senti um chamado especial para uma desintoxicação de meu corpo, que, ainda que eu não veja hoje com os mesmos olhos, compreendo que foi importante por demais. Lembro que graças a esta fase de limpeza eu aprendi e me dediquei muito a estudar (sim, o intelecto sempre presente, queira ou não) o que fazia mal e o que eu deveria descartar da minha alimentação, aprendi sobre a toxicidade de tantos itens tão básicos que consumia no dia a dia, mudei meus hábitos básicos, me tornei independente nas refeições (para não exigir que ninguém cozinhasse para mim uma "comida diferente do normal") e pouco a pouco me tornei limpo de muitos hábitos que eram um padrão quase subliminar da alimentação diária. Junto a isso senti que era hora de começar a me conectar mais fortemente com meu corpo, e então comecei a praticar Yoga, por conta própria, estudando livros, posturas, práticas e variações. Tornei o Yoga um hábito diário (quase esperado com ansiedade) era o melhor momento do dia. Quanto mais aprofundava nessa conexão com corpo e mente, melhor eu me sentia.

Mas, tudo muda, a vida é uma roda constante de transformações. Vários fatores me levaram não só a deixar o Yoga diário (como falta de tempo, necessidades de trabalhar fora de casa, mudança de moradia e falta de espaço) mas a também mudar meus próprios conceitos de "o que é o mais saudável e correto". O fato é que uma pessoa que não para jamais, que está sempre determinada a buscar conteúdo atualizado para seu próprio ser, tenderá a não estagnar em um porto seguro. Isso é bom e ruim. Hoje em dia olho fotos no instagram de alguns amigos de dez, quinze anos atrás, e vejo que alguns continuam sendo "nova era, místicos, esotéricos e espiritualistas, good vibes". Sinto um misto de coisas: pena, empatia, inveja. Por que sei que não sou capaz de estagnar no mesmo local, e talvez isso seja apenas parte de meu distúrbio psicológico de ansiedade, só deus sabe. Mas nem toda mudança foi para melhor, em vários momentos passei por fases onde a "roda da vida" desceu e eu estive raspando no barro, e deixei de lado quase tudo que me mantinha em paz e em segurança com minha mente e corpo. Voltei a mergulhar em vários erros para minha saúde, assim como me permiti propositalmente a experimentar várias drogas que eu sabia que seria nocivas para minha saúde mental e física, tal como o mais clássico de todos os tóxicos: O cigarro (só pelo apetite simbólico do lento suicídio filosoficamente concretizado em languidos gestos). Junto a tudo isso eu havia deixado de andar de bicicleta, havia deixado de fazer yoga, havia deixado de lado a musculação, estava estagnado em um mergulho denso na própria depressão mental e física.

Só o tempo para curar e corrigir, tudo são ciclos. Agora estou enfim, nesse novo momento, renovado, lúcido e disposto a trabalhar tanto que aprendi nesses anos de hibernação (por que lembrem-se, o intelecto do homem ansioso não tem descanso), e estou enfim materializando isso em meu corpo, dia após dias, construindo uma nova versão de mim, junto a toda uma aflição da maturidade (em breve escreverei sobre isso). Devo dizer que esteticamente finalmente estou chegando em algum lugar e que consigo acima de tudo, empunhar uma postura firme e vigorosa, de corpo e alma e me sinto pronto para enfrentar a realidade, mais do que em muitos (ou todos) os momentos que já vivenciei. E isso se dá por vários motivos, não apenas o fato de eu estar praticando academia e "forjando" meus músculos e minha postura corporal, mas por que sigo forjando meu intelecto e também, finalmente, meu psicológico, com o tratamento necessário para me equilibrar diante da realidade e também fazendo uma desintoxicação de tantos hábitos que considerei saudáveis ou importantes por muitos anos (como o uso da cannabis por exemplo, que é outro tema polêmico que espero abordar em breve). Tudo isso vem trazendo resultados importantes que constroem quem eu estou me tornando e ainda verei resultados a longo prazo. Seguindo o estoicismo básico nosso de cada dia, sei bem que a roda da vida continua rodando e não terei apenas momentos de evolução, esse é um momento muito esperado (depois de anos de depressão) então eu quero tirar o máximo dele, para estar pronto para enfrentar possíveis desníveis futuros. Mas quem sabe, exatamente por eu estar renovando minha "biblioteca mental" eu descubra alguma técnica que me mantenha menos oscilante diante da vida, e isso sim, seria um prêmio.

Thômas H N Blum



Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-150329/@thomashnblum/the-various-stages-of-construction-of-the-own-body-as-varias-fases-da-construcao-do-proprio-corpo

No comments:

Post a Comment