Monday, July 19, 2021

My Actifit Report Card: July 19 2021

https://images.hive.blog/p/ADdPNihJzmPcLkHtjKRVWu2N2uvBRfNLKJYb8XFwnZHAA4cWdeuvUtNYCEtcYiwu36GQHPZivZWjNQ4mUVVbdpEb5?format=match&mode=fit

Hi beautiful world!
Wishing you a great day ahead..
It was a very busy day for me. Throughout the day I was finishing my annual budget that I got from my department for office maintenance. Tomorrow I have to go at block resource centre for audit. Few minutes before I finished it, so decided to finish my today's actifit post too. Although I have to wake up more 1 hour to finish my data Excel sheet that I have to submit tomorrow with audit. Once in a year we have to do it. With month April new session starts that is why we have to give exact calculation of previous year's budget.

It was again a rainy day here. Since morning it was raining. Rainfall going on from three consecutive day . Fortunately it stops afternoon. It was a market day too, so I was outside for a while to buy some grocery and other necessary substance. Really I will take a sigh of relief when I will submit my data.
Hope you are also doing good to keep yourself safe and healthy.
Have a sweet slumber.
Regards


This report was published via Actifit app (Android | iOS). Check out the original version here on actifit.io


7472
Daily Activity, Moving Around Office, Walking

Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-193552/@certain/actifit-certain-20210719t172324705z

No comments:

Post a Comment