Monday, July 19, 2021

Morning breakfast, legs aching and financial earnings

https://images.hive.blog/p/JvFFVmatwWHT5Fvr9KYC2ckcJeTNPxSHwBGG4zr8TddvbWk86MWeBczgHSNk92ws17uaKSZeqZ29EccRtTWMujCgYQfr6jDBfdSHVGT6KFkgh3S6q6A4W2Xm6J1Uy9H3bx3AdGxqwc?format=match&mode=fit

Good afternoon all.

Woke up around 11am this morning I was very tired after my midnight run.

My run was quite good but the leg aches soon kicked in towards the end and even as I woke up this morning I felt my calf tighten on every step I took getting down the stairs.

For my breakfast I eat muesli, I like muesli it's relatively healthy with the slight down side being the raisins they put in as although raisins are good for you they are high in sugar.

img_0.43863107751513436.jpg

img_0.1212575331182893.jpg

Lovely cereal and a change from the weetabix I lived off for so many years.

I plan on going for a walk into the city as yet I have another appointment I'm going to stretch my legs as much before hand to get rid of the tightness around my calfs.

I logged onto my noise cash earlier and was amazed that many like my photography and I'm earning some BTC cash for my photography posts which is cool, I haven't took much photography recently which is why I haven't made any hive blogs about it.

I also signed up to readcash but for some reason the website sometimes refuses to load which is a little annoying.

As for hive engine I'm at around 150 Leo tokens staked which is pretty neat my aim is to get 200 Leo staked.

I have 85 pizza tokens, I may buy more going forward loving the pizza community I'm very active among them.

This wraps up my post, thanks for reading.


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/lifestyle/@chris-uk/morning-breakfast-legs-aching-and

No comments:

Post a Comment