Sunday, July 25, 2021

I have overcome my Depression...!!!

https://images.hive.blog/p/AmRc67RgYaWTCbCd1L4AQP82AFWYYzZC15DpSZWeSYgzVN5mtFXCiPMy2gMtfmNfF2HSuZkjYgMVUBfo79JLKubBi9g2QGTixsBUfD8WAuq3SXPEymEkSQTJCqD1xcDqLH6tmck15XQHcUigD3eVS9trDfKVh93L?format=match&mode=fit

If you are living in this world for others you will end up dying someday without being satisfied. my life is going on from a hell of time and you would have probably known that if you had read my previous publications here.

Though there is a temporary relief and i can take a breath of relief for sometime but i wasn't able to find a permanent solution to the problem.

Sadly the world didn't allowed me to find a permanent solution. anyways , i will try to stay calm and happy for sometime because i can't live in tension.

images - 2021-07-26T002954.158.jpeg

Source

I am already ready with my plan and i have few things that i will be learning from tomorrow morning.

I have decided to start in good mental and physical health and for that i am going to learn Yoga , i have decided to join a gym as well but i am not 100% about that.

I have going to make my diet a bit away from junk food and try to eat some good and healthy food to stay fit and healthy.

I will probably be ready to face any further difficulties and i will not go in depression anymore. I am fine , yes i am fine and i am happy and i don't know how to express this.

I have learned one more thing and i know that people will be in my shoes somedays and then they will be crying and they will be broken as i was broken today.

Anyways , I want to sleep finally without any tension atleast for now. Thank you everyone for reading here and sharing my pain , good night...!



Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-150329/@theindiantrader/i-have-overcome-my-depression

No comments:

Post a Comment