Monday, January 11, 2021

Mustard Greens | Full of nutrients!

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/rem-steem/2RxW0069-IMG_20210110_172823.jpg
*If you are not familiar with Mustard Greens then you sure will wonder knowing we eat the mustard leaves as well as the flowers. And yeah, sure the seeds too. They all are edible and full of nutrition!*

IMG_20210110_172823.jpg

This picture is direct from my kitchen. Winter means it's the time of all the 'winter crop'. Farmers largely plant mustard, for the seeds, for the honey from its flowers, and sure for the Mustard Greens. The demand for mustard oil is huge here in Bangladesh. Because we love to add it with salad, mashed food and more. And we love to have the cooked leaves in our meal too.

IMG_20210110_172910.jpg

IMG_20210110_172926.jpg

> Mustard greens are a rich source of vitamins and minerals. It has antioxidants, vitamin A and C. It helps our immune system, good for our heart, lung, and kidney. People say that it works as anti-aging too. The fresh leaves have a sharp flavor, just like the mustard oil and it will help you feel fresh instantly. We usually cook it as a side dish to have it with rice. But we also add the leaves to make 'Pakora' (deep-fried snacks), sometimes with salad too.

IMG_1610283933151.jpg

*This is an old picture I captured from a mustard field* You can read more about the health benefits of mustard green [Here](https://www.webmd.com/diet/health-benefits-mustard-greens#1). So, if you have not tasted the mustard green, I would suggest you too. I don't know if it's available over there or not. But it's super cheap here, super delicious and healthy. Loved it! THANKS FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT! # Much Love
**Who I am?**
*I'm a Happy and Proud stay home Mom of a toddler boy. I'm a life & nature enthusiast, I love to learn human psychology, I'm a 'Book worm' and very introvert but also love to travel. I'm trying to live mindfully and most importantly, I'm a positive learner.*

Find me on other Social Places [Twitter](https://twitter.com/rem_steem) [Discord](discordapp.com/channels/@me/575251491871391745)
**Proudly supporting**

2bP4pJr4wVimqCWjYimXJe2cnCgn3kLhX4mFyfEDYop.png

vM1pGHgNcyCXUWJECrZbvn1NMPj1oFGUo3gYfF3NNPRD9bTqisvs9xgB75G9xPgZbPT4QuApQtpz6ThdHJ584iLp3K2DCBSTkTAky9Uw1ambwSjhpTFxnMpgTQk62VyQomsFW7g.png

MINDFULLIFE.png

ecotrain-banner3.png


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@rem-steem/mustard-greens-or-full-of-health-benefits

No comments:

Post a Comment