Thursday, January 14, 2021

How I spend my mornings. (working days) | Blogging Challenge Part 3, Day 2.

https://files.peakd.com/file/peakd-hive/neolife/Kg2PwdOZ-pexels-adrianna-calvo-4524062.jpg

pexelsadriannacalvo4524062.jpg

[Source](https://www.pexels.com/photo/green-and-golden-grass-on-meadow-under-sky-in-sunlight-4524062/)
##### The wisdom of the people says how you start the day that way you spend it. It is definitely true - a cheerful and harmonious morning act is the best guarantee for a great and positive day. But how to make your morning act quite lively and harmonious, and also to get energy and a good mood for the whole day? #### ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- ##### Different ways to start the day. From my own experience, I can say that there is no single advice on how to start your day correctly so that it continues to be positive and you feel full of energy until the very evening. Such suggestions are many and varied so that each of us can try to find the most suitable for us. But today I want to share how I spend my mornings (working days) and who knows maybe you found something useful. ##### I open the window or go outside for a short while! I do it regardless of the time of year and weather! I inhale a sip of fresh air, which allows the body to wake up, the lungs to absorb a good dose of oxygen, and enjoy the unique freshness of the morning. ##### I enjoy the silence of the morning! I like to enjoy this special moment, which is typical only in the morning, when all nature, the city, people are just beginning their activity. This also is a time when I can think about my daily plans and intentions to set the mood for a great day. ##### Set my daily goal! All work works better if I work for a certain and important goal! I choose one of my goals for each day, for example, not to give in to any negative thoughts throughout the day. If the goal is achieved, I reward myself with something that makes me happy! ##### I drink a special morning coffee! For many people as well as me, this is one of the most important morning rituals! This delicious coffee mug helps not only to wake up but also to organize thoughts, prepare for the day, get in the mood for it. My advice - make this ritual special! For example, choose an exclusive and especially tasty variety of tea or coffee that you will drink only in the morning. This way you will add value to this process and you will not be able to expect your delicious cup of morning tea or coffee! ##### I ate a valuable and delicious breakfast! I think this is one of the most important activities of a harmonious and lively morning act. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, which allows you to absorb the necessary dose of energy for the first half of the day! I try but not always manage to choose the right products that give this energy and are healthy. ##### Listen to cheerful music! Whether it's my favorite radio station, a favorite disc, or a Spotify playlist will definitely give extra energy to the morning and give it the vitality it needs. ##### Something delicious. Before I leave the house, I made sure that I had something delicious to take with me in the rush of the day, if there was no time for a meal and the energy supply would start to run out working on a farm is not one of the easiest jobs and often there is no time for lunch when working far from home in the field. ##### Find your recipe for a harmonious morning. This is my morning routine. But now your task is to understand what is that ho gives you positive feelings, helps to wake up and start your great day because a successful morning is the basic rule of a successful day. What do you do in the mornings? Thanks for reading and good luck!

bloggingchallengepart03.0.jpg


Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-163921/@neolife/how-i-spend-my-mornings-working-days-or-blogging-challenge-part-3-day-2

No comments:

Post a Comment