Friday, January 1, 2021

Home Remedies for Thyroid Disease

https://images.ecency.com/DQmenomTAGd1hswJZ52nU6qUAm4hZToRUCYzYKPqJA3oFAY/image.png
When my doctor told me I had thyroid disease and would have to take medications for the rest of my life, my heart dropped to the floor. I went home and decided I did not want to take thyroid hormones for the rest of my life and I was going to find a way to fix what was wrong with me instead of accepting it. I began to look up herbal remedies for thyroid problems, which changed my life forever. The internet is full of herbal remedies that left me wondering where to start, so I did hours and hours of research and decided to try a supplement called bladderwrack. Bladderwrack is a type of seaweed that helps with the weight gain associated with hypothyroid. I also decided to add kelp seaweed to my diet because it is said to assist in the function of the thyroid. Vitamin B complex was also added to the mix because of its ability to help with thyroid function. My doctor, needless to say, was not happy about my decision, but I had to give it a shot. If my alternative treatments did not work then I would have to go on medication, which was something I wanted to avoid if at all possible. I began taking the bladderwrack, kelp seaweed, and vitamin B complex every day. Within a week I could tell the difference, I began having energy again, and I began losing weight for the first time in years. I stayed in contact with my doctor and although she did not believe that the alternative treatment had anything to do with me feeling better she said my thyroid was functioning better, it was not normal yet, but this was a step in the right direction. I continued the alternative treatments, began exercising daily, and eating healthy.

image.png

[source](https://www.sofy.in/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/Impact-of-thyroid-disease-on-the-menstrual-cycle.jpg) Today, over a year later, my thyroid is functioning normally; I am not on any medications! I do continue to take the herbal treatments and I feel better than ever. My doctor is still not a believer and has tried to come up with many other reasons for my thyroid to be functioning properly but I believe if I had not tried alternative medicine I would be taking hormone therapy right now. If you have been diagnosed with thyroid disease, please look into alternative treatments. The treatments I used may not work for you because we are all different but there are so many other treatments available. You have nothing to lose and an entire life to gain.
Originally posted here: https://hive.blog/hive-120078/@rebet/home-remedies-for-thyroid-disease

No comments:

Post a Comment