Saturday, January 4, 2020

Quinnspiration #6 - Wisdom for Awakening

https://scontent-dfw5-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/s960x960/20935017_10213179859438439_4522958321801998407_o.jpg?_nc_cat=104&_nc_oc=AQngZjk6x52p2i8dyOv_AwDWtxUe95j7rE-PiuqXE_rmRKWJMRxdfA9HMMjd0YLaN4M&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=29d54e1b85786a2bf8946ea442fc56ac&oe=5EB05A87

What kind of a body do you want to live in?
How do you manifest it?


@quinneaker, the healthiest man I know, shares in his book Full Spectrum Health his internal process that gives him optimal health and well-being.  One of my favorite quotes is:  "To really enjoy a beneficial and powerful relationship with my body, I have to respect  and  honor  it.  I  treat  my  body  like  a  best  friend  or  a  life  partner.  I  listen  to my  body.  I  honor  my  body’s  desires  and  needs.  I  don’t  have  rules,  I  eat  what  I  want to eat, and I do what I want to do~*~"

Because  thrival  is  important  to  me,  what  I  want  is  in  alignment  with  thrival`*`"



Here's a little bigger taste....

Until you believe that something is possible, there is no way it is ever going to exist for you. For me, living in a body of thrival, a body that need not get sick or decrease  in  ability  over  time,  is  something  I  am  choosing  right  now.  I  can’t  say  at some   point   that   I   won’t   want   to   leave   this   body.   I   can’t   say   at   some   point   that   I won’t  want  to  experiment  with  a  frail  older  body.  Yet  right  now,  I  like  being  strong and  fast.  I  like  having  lots  of  energy*
Things  change,  but  what  is  important  is  right  now`*`If being alive and thriving are important to me, then I will be alive and thrive for  as  long  as  this  is  true~*~
For  me,  health  is  not  about  food  or  diet  or  supplements  or  exercise.  It  is  not  about anything except my relationship with my body. I feel like, for me, my body is a close  friend,  but  it  is  not  actually  me`*`
To really enjoy a beneficial and powerful relationship with my body, I have to respect  and  honor  it.  I  treat  my  body  like  a  best  friend  or  a  life  partner.  I  listen  to my  body.  I  honor  my  body’s  desires  and  needs.  I  don’t  have  rules,  I  eat  what  I  want to eat, and I do what I want to do~*~
Because  thrival  is  important  to  me,  what  I  want  is  in  alignment  with  thrival`*`
People are not eating based on an intuitive connection or even based on what is ideal for the body*
People  are  eating  out  of  hunger,  eating  to  stimulate  taste  buds,  eating  from  craving… addiction…  often  simply  just  to  consume*
Even those who are choosing a “healthy” diet are choosing this based on information coming  from  outside  the  self….  They  go  to  doctors,  they  read  health  and  fitness magazines, they even pay attention to the list of nutritional values that have been “fortified”  into  their  boxed  cereals….
This will never be optimal, for the only optimal solution for  thrival  is  to  truly  know  and  commune with your body*
Thrival is a word of possibility in contrast  to  survival~
It has appeared for a very long  time  that  humans  have been surviving and actually attempting to survive*
Thrival can be experienced in any aspect of life when one is conscious, responsible, and aware of relationships to infinite possibility.  Thrival in health to me is this~
Not only do I not need to get sick, or be at risk of disease I am stronger each day.  Instead of aging I am activating and fine tuning my body to be more capable of everything that is important to me.
I have come from the experience of being a sickly child to being essentially a prime example of physical well-being by consciously embracing a continually upgrading energetic of thrival*
Because I do not settle for the physical condition of those around me, because I do not listen to doctors or books about what health is, I am continually polishing my body in optimal thrival*
For it is only self--one’s ideas of the world and of what is possible--that limits potential~
For the universe is infinitely expansive--it is only the filter of perception that limits experience ~*~
Many aspects of importance are here to explore~



I hope you're tuning into your own power to create your optimal temple, and I hope you'll gain some insight from this inspiring man who is living it!


Quinnspiration #1
Quinnspiration #2
Quinnspiration #3
Quinnspiration #4
Quinnspiration #5




Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/health/@everlove/quinnspiration-6-wisdom-for-awakening

No comments:

Post a Comment