Friday, January 24, 2020

This is how I prepare a healthy diet for my Son with Nuts & Raisins!

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmZskmSAiNXa4Z1vMUWVDMMRe7QTkXGyW4TZrq2yFGmPVY/collage%20(1).jpg

collage (1).jpg

Being a Mom, I have to always think about my Son's meal. If he is getting enough nutrition, what can I add more to give him proper nutrition and what can be easy for me and all? *It sometimes feels difficult for me because my son doesn't have any food fascination, especially the healthy one. But he does love dry fruits, some specific fruits and yeah, some packaged snacks. But as packaged snacks are not that healthy. So I was thinking about what can I add with his meal so he can like it and give him proper nutrition.* **And then I came up with this idea!** This is super easy to make. It's very healthy and it digests easily. And, only need three ingredients. First, you have to take some nuts. You can choose any what's available to you or what's your favorite. I added Almond and Cashew as these two are my Son's favorite.

20190925_103926.jpg

Then, roast it for a minute. I usually microwave for one and a half minutes or sometimes two depends on the nuts.

20190925_104329.jpg

Choose the dry raisins, wash them if necessary and them dry them again.

20191101_121748.jpg

And then, blend them all together. I use a masala grinder, you can use any kind of blender. I guess it will make more or less the same outcome.

20191101_120451.jpg

And, that's it. You are done. You can preserve it long. Or put it in the fridge for more long. Add it with your kid's meal. I usually add it with my Son's oatmeal or cereal. Try it. You will love the taste for sure. THANKS FOR YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT! # Much Love

text16.png

**Who I am?**
*I'm a Mom of a toddler son, have a vast experience working with HR in a multinational organization. Also, I have a good knowledge of Public Administration. I'm life & nature enthusiasts, eager to learn human psychology, trying to live mindfully and a positive learner.*

text16.png

Find me on other Social Places [Twitter](https://twitter.com/rem_steem) [Facebook](https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009406486345) [Discord](discordapp.com/channels/@me/575251491871391745)
**Proudly supporting**

2bP4pJr4wVimqCWjYimXJe2cnCgn3kLhX4mFyfEDYop.png

vM1pGHgNcyCXUWJECrZbvn1NMPj1oFGUo3gYfF3NNPRD9bTqisvs9xgB75G9xPgZbPT4QuApQtpz6ThdHJ584iLp3K2DCBSTkTAky9Uw1ambwSjhpTFxnMpgTQk62VyQomsFW7g.png

Proud_to_be_a_helpie_.png


Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/hive-174578/@rem-steem/this-is-how-i-prepare-a-healthy-diet-for-my-son-with-nuts-and-raisins

No comments:

Post a Comment