Saturday, January 25, 2020

¡Achieve strong, healthy hair with an aloe vera based hair mask!

https://cdn.steemitimages.com/DQmWAjBhks6dYWLfSHshZLbYcgwvfWC2vr1wsN3SxydCcBT/82397573_154587822623005_1896146169042567168_n%20(2).jpg
# **¡I hope you all feel good Steemians!** Today I will share with you my favorite hair mask, not only because it is 100% effective but also because I can make it with very few products, I know you will love it as much as I do. Both women and men can use it, if you want your hair to shine, take strength and be nourished I invite you to try it.

82397573_154587822623005_1896146169042567168_n (2).jpg

Personally the union of these ingredients gave life to my hair, when I was studying I had to leave my home constantly, and the impact that my hair received from the sun damaged it a lot, it began to become opaque, it lost strength, every time I washed it I lost a lot of hair, so I began to try different methods until I found these ingredients ***(aloe, coconut oil and lemon)*** individually worked very well for me, but then I decided to mix them and the result was a magic formula. Not only did I regain my hair's shine and strength, it also started to grow a lot which is why I recommend this hair mask. Without further ado, these are the ingredients and steps to follow to make the hair mask.

1.jpg

**I N G R E D I E N T S:**
+ Aloe vera. + 1 Lemon. + 3 tablespoons of coconut oil.

99pyU5Ga1kws91ecJjkANAzfstp5ietJ4ACvk9NVKATmEtAtUZQsLh8AHQgr95aekd8Dm69GSWXJfJoEEyKkauwWV2heB25wWp2R5b2sR2UqnnC5TER2wQ5tGnA6H4QDhY.png

***Data that may interest you:***
+ ***Aloe vera provides the shine that your hair needs when exposed to external agents such as the weather, stops hair loss, reduces the production of sebum or oil on the scalp, for its high content of vitamins and minerals nourishes your hair resulting in faster and healthier growth.*** + ***Lemon is a powerful anti hair loss product, it eliminates dandruff, reduces sebum or grease, and gives shine to your hair.*** + ***Coconut oil, is the perfect natural conditioner not only moisturizes the hair roots can equally stimulate growth.***

99pyU5Ga1kws91ecJjkANAzfstp5ietJ4ACvk9NVKATmEtAtUZQsLh8AHQgr95aekd8Dm69GSWXJfJoEEyKkauwWV2heB25wWp2R5b2sR2UqnnC5TER2wQ5tGnA6H4QDhY.png

**P R E P A R A T I O N:**
+ Wash the aloe vera and remove the glass, cut it into small pieces and mash them to obtain a purée. + Squeeze the juice of a lemon over the purée ***(if you have short hair use half a lemon).*** + Add the 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and mix for a few minutes.

page - copia.jpg

**A P P L I C A T I O N:**
+ Divide hair into 4 equal parts and apply from roots to ends. + At the end wrap the hair in a towel and wait 30 minutes to 1 hour. + When time passes, remove with abundant water and rinse as usual. ***(You can apply it once or twice a week.)***

99pyU5Ga1kws91ecJjkANAzfstp5ietJ4ACvk9NVKATmEtAtUZQsLh8AHQgr95aekd8Dm69GSWXJfJoEEyKkauwWV2heB25wWp2R5b2sR2UqnnC5TER2wQ5tGnA6H4QDhY.png

# **¡I hope you liked this recipe and that it is useful!** **Thank you very much for reading this post.** **I invite you to follow me, vote and comment.** ***(The images were taken with my Alcatel One Touch Idol 3.)***

jenny aloe blanco.jpg


Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/nature/@jennyzer/achieve-strong-healthy-hair-with-an-aloe-vera-based-hair-mask

No comments:

Post a Comment