Monday, January 6, 2020

LOOKING FORWARD [Jan.06.2020]๐Ÿ…ฐ️๐Ÿ…

https://usermedia.actifit.io/B3559960-9132-4AD0-B6BF-E81413D2798F637139724265747712

Over looking the North Shore of Maui is a sight worth pausing for! The ocean stretches out across the horizon as far as the eye can see. Offering waves piled up high and surf that only the most experienced can handle. I decided to keep my feet on solid ground but that didn’t stop me from enjoying an adventure of my own. Hiking abounds everywhere on the island so if you want a view just head towards the middle of the island! No disappointments let me tell you! I’m now 4 or 5 weeks passed our Hawaii trip... I miss Island life. Life timed according to the ocean... it’s natural all prevailing pace. That’s the life! I’m going to have to head back there soon... But until I do... I have a healthy/fit lifestyle to build and maintain! How’s things going for all of you? Are you starting January on the right foot? I’m focused on making 2020 the best year yet. How about you? *wil.metcalfe* Fitness Entrepreneur Certified Personal Trainer @BeachReady @AdventureReady @Actifit @EveryStepCounts @OneMoreNutrition ___
Today’s #AutomaticWin



19387
Daily Activity,Walking,Weight Lifting

Originally posted here: https://steemit.com/actifit/@wil.metcalfe/actifit-wil-metcalfe-20200107t055210144z

No comments:

Post a Comment